From greetings to standing up for your self, from small-talk to falling in and out of love, this talking phrasebook will help a Spanish person to speak English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Thai, and Chinese in no time. It contains over 2600 real world phrases grouped in over 40 categories. Many of the phrases you will never learn in any classroom or textbook.
• One universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
• Buy it once and install on all your devices
• More than 45 categories, including 6 travel sections, falling in and out of love, arguing, small talk and many others
• More than 2,600 total phrases with audio.
• Unlock additional content including thousands of topic specific words and phrases, verb conjugations and more.
• Text to speech used for voices, however you can record your own voice is you prefer.
• Add photos to any topic, category, and phrase to help you remember
• Add your own topics
• Add, edit, delete your own phrases as you learn new phrases
• Memorization mode lets you memorize the phrases while engaged in other activities such as, jogging, working out, working on the job, reading, etc.
• Listen to and control your music without leaving the product
• Listen to music in the background while using memorization mode, making the memorization an entertaining experience
• Post translations to your Facebook wall without leaving the app
• Upload photos with translations to Facebook
• Tag friends and locations with translations you post to Facebook
• Send one or more phrases to anyone via email without leaving the app
• Send one or more phrases using SMS without leaving the app
• Record your own voice (or your friend’s) for any existing phrase or phrases you add yourself
• Memorization mode also works when the software is running in the background. So you can now use most other software, including games while you continue to listen and memorize phrases. Please note that while running in the background, the operating system may stop the audio if it needs to do so for any reason. If that happens, simply go back to the app and it will continue playing automatically again.
This phrasebook will grow with you as you learn and expand your vocabulary.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far: Soooo Bad
I think the good reviews must be fake. I bought this thinking it is to learn Latin American Spanish. It is for Spanish speakers to learn English and I'm not sure I'd recommend it to them. It seems like it is very inflexible and unsophisticated as a learning tool. It is basically audio with corresponding notecards, but the audio is an automated voice that says things strangely. The settings, though there are only a few options are in Spanish. The title of the app (unlike the ad) is Frases Ingles (English Phrases), but then the information page is in what looks like an even more foreign language, thus compounding some of my worries about the accuracy of translation as I started to check out the program. I feel scammed, but doubt I'll get my money back.
- Robert Ellis
- 16.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2014, iHanashite.com, All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Modern English $6.99
- Essencial Mexican to Japanese Verbs - 2 $4.99
- Essential Mexican to English Verbs - 1 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.