An app to help game masters keep track of participant ordering during combat or other situations where ordering is important.
* Create groups that can be re-used for other encounters.
* Supports systems that order initiative from high-to-low or low-to-high.
* Manually rearrange encounter participants.
* Mark groups as favorites, so they can be easily identified for re-use.
* Supports health tracking for a variety of game systems.
* Create and set custom themes for each encounter.
* Save your data to iCloud and use the same encounters on multiple devices.
- The reset button in the encounter will now reset all participant values to 0.
- The clear button now performs the old function of the reset button, plus its original function.
- Changed the appearance of the buttons in the initiative collector dialog, so that they're easier to see.
- Fixed an issue where the sidebar buttons in an encounter would overlap if the device was in landscape orientation.
- Removed the theme editor copy function.
- Fixed the persistent dismissal of the keyboard when trying to edit the name of a theme.
Ratings and Reviews
Very basic tracker
Tracker is adequate for basic initiative tracking, but game system functionality for Shadowrun 5 is non-functional, does not allow for phys/stun tracking like it says it does and no simple way to subtract 10 from player initiatives to signal an initiative pass.
Some tooltips wouldn't go amiss
The app is nice and lightweight but the lack of tooltips or a help screen showing how to do things like delete groups holds it back from being perfect.
- Paul Schifferer
- 997.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Pilgrimage Software
- In-App Purchases
- Game Systems $1.99
- Deluxe Customization $2.99
- Simple Customization $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.