If you have received access to an “Understanding” web app from your health educator, this handy Quick Launcher allows you to open it right from your device’s screen. If your health educator has provided you with more than one “Understanding” web app, they can all be opened with this Quick Launcher. (Requires inputting a redemption code upon first use of each web app.)
Security & Privacy:
• The Quick Launcher and web app are free of ads and in-app purchases.
• All user information is private and not shared.
• You will not have access to the “Understanding” web app unless you have been given a redemption code by your healthcare provider, educator, nurse, or facility.
• Use of the web app requires Internet access. Data fees may apply if using cellular network.
Si ha recibido acceso a una aplicación web "Comprensión" de su educador de salud, este práctico Iniciador rápido le permite abrirlo directamente desde la pantalla de su dispositivo. Si su educador de salud le ha proporcionado más de una aplicación web "Comprensión", todas se pueden abrir con este Iniciador rápido. (Requiere ingresar un código de canje al primer uso de cada aplicación web).
Seguridad y privacidad:
• No se incluyen anuncios publicitarios ni promociones de compra en el iniciador rápido o en las aplicaciones web.
• La información de usuario es confidencial y no se comparte.
• Si el profesional de la salud, educador, enfermera o institución no le dan un código de canje, no podrá acceder a la aplicación web de la serie “Entendiendo”.
• Para poder usar la aplicación web hay que tener acceso a Internet. Si usa una red móvil, es posible que se le apliquen cargos por transferencia de datos.
Fix for home screen loading icon bug when device has slow network connection.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App Does Not Work
Similar to other reviews I read after using the app, the navigation freezes and you have to go back to the home screen and start over. After a few times I was able to navigate but some lessons I was unable to finish.
My biggest pet peeve is that there are several useful checklists (birthing plan, labor bag checklist) and trackers (contraction tracker, feeding tracker), but the information doesn’t save so all information entered disappears. Seems to defeat the purpose of the “tools” section of the app. If this stored data the app would be a great tool for all mother up to and after delivery.
Developer Response ,
Hi OKSmC2, I'm sorry your having issues with our app. The navigation issue you're referring to should be resolved as of 2/4/2020. I've informed the development team of your issues with the tools not saving for you, some of them (the contraction timer for example) are not designed to save data permanently, but others you mentioned (like the feeding tracker), should be saving your information. Your feedback is greatly appreciated so that we can continue to improve the quality of our app, so knowing that you would like more of the tools to save is valuable information for us. Thank you!
Formatting errors on iPhone X
Not formatting properly on newest iPhone in some content. It only displays half the screen once you start a course. Buttons do not respond and must be killed.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for pointing this out JWM84, our development team has been notified of the issue and will fix this as soon as possible.
Was excited to use
Due in few days and wanted to refresh on what to except. But there are a lot of design and functionality issues that just don't work. The navigation buttons don't respond beyond the main screen so I can not access most of the content or go back to the main screen. The text does not expand to the entire window which makes everything hard to read. And who has the time to log in every time you leave the app. Please remember my login for a while longer like all the other apps on the planet. Im sure the info inside is great, we just need the opportunity to reach it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.