If you have received access to an “Understanding” web app from your health educator, this handy Quick Launcher allows you to open it right from your device’s screen. If your health educator has provided you with more than one “Understanding” web app, they can all be opened with this Quick Launcher. (Requires inputting a redemption code upon first use of each web app.)
Security & Privacy:
• The Quick Launcher and web app are free of ads and in-app purchases.
• All user information is private and not shared.
• You will not have access to the “Understanding” web app unless you have been given a redemption code by your healthcare provider, educator, nurse, or facility.
• Use of the web app requires Internet access. Data fees may apply if using cellular network.
Si ha recibido acceso a una aplicación web "Comprensión" de su educador de salud, este práctico Iniciador rápido le permite abrirlo directamente desde la pantalla de su dispositivo. Si su educador de salud le ha proporcionado más de una aplicación web "Comprensión", todas se pueden abrir con este Iniciador rápido. (Requiere ingresar un código de canje al primer uso de cada aplicación web).
Seguridad y privacidad:
• No se incluyen anuncios publicitarios ni promociones de compra en el iniciador rápido o en las aplicaciones web.
• La información de usuario es confidencial y no se comparte.
• Si el profesional de la salud, educador, enfermera o institución no le dan un código de canje, no podrá acceder a la aplicación web de la serie “Entendiendo”.
• Para poder usar la aplicación web hay que tener acceso a Internet. Si usa una red móvil, es posible que se le apliquen cargos por transferencia de datos.
Fix for home screen loading icon bug when device has slow network connection.
Ratings and Reviews
Has worked flawlessly!
I am so confused by all of the negative reviews! Unless there was a recent major update to the app, the videos have all played with no issues whatsoever (with sound). I haven’t run into any streaming issues, freezing, etc as others suggest. There is a lot of great reading material in the app aside from the videos, which has also been helpful. I feel a lot more prepped for the logistics of birth after using the app and am glad my hospital uses this for their online course.
Was excited to use
Due in few days and wanted to refresh on what to except. But there are a lot of design and functionality issues that just don't work. The navigation buttons don't respond beyond the main screen so I can not access most of the content or go back to the main screen. The text does not expand to the entire window which makes everything hard to read. And who has the time to log in every time you leave the app. Please remember my login for a while longer like all the other apps on the planet. Im sure the info inside is great, we just need the opportunity to reach it.
Does not function
The content in this app, such as the information about pregnancy, labor, and birth, is very good. However the app appears to be a poorly constructed mobile browser that leads to a mobile site which does not function on the poorly constructed browser. For example, you can click “view the pdf worksheets” and the app will open the pdf worksheets with in the app. You cannot export them, nor can you scroll to the second page even. So, you can’t even screen shot them. Then there are other options like “start session.” If you click on that, nothing happens. Immediately below that is “report a problem.” If you click on that, nothing happens.
Consequently, the app is completely useless. It was designed to let you access mobile content, but it does not function to access that content, making the entire program useless.
Developer Response ,
Good afternoon, thank you for your feedback! You're correct, our Web App is a mobile compatible website from which parents can access helpful and evidence-based reference material. We have since updated the compatibility with mobile devices, and my hope is that you were able to connect through accessing the website directly, which is www.injoyonline.com. Should you ever require additional assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful November!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.