Who’s in your Justice League? Join your favorite DC Super Heroes & Villains in the best fighting game on mobile. Assemble a team of heroes like Batman, Flash & Wonder Woman to combat the forces against you. Master new combos and crush opponents in dynamic 3-on-3 battles. Upgrade your Super Heroes with special powers as you fight your way through the game. Become a champion by collecting gear for your characters and dominating your foes in PvP contests. Every battle will define you—join the fight and become the ultimate DC champion!
ACTION PACKED COMBAT
• Unleash epic combos on your opponents using Superman’s heat vision, The Flash’s lightning kick, Harley Quinn’s cupcake bomb and much more
• Take your battles to the next level—inflict massive damage using your favorite DC characters’ super moves
• Earn rewards from each fight to customize your Super Heroes with powerful gear, and collect special characters like Armored Superman, Arkham Knight Batman and much more
• Team up with friends and assemble an unstoppable League! Together you can prevent the collection of worlds and defeat the ultimate boss, Brainiac.
• Be social—chat with friends, donate hero shards, participate in Raids, and more!
CONSOLE QUALITY STORY
• Injustice 2 continues the story set in motion in by the hit game Injustice: Gods Among Us
• Immerse yourself in cinematics straight from the console—with the Justice League shattered it is up to you to pick-up the story and unite a team
• Experience the best graphics on mobile—play with Superman, The Flash and many more in high definition combat
• Become the champion the world needs—enter a contest of Super Heroes where only the powerful win
FIGHT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
• Join the contest—enjoy daily challenges and rise up the leaderboard with every victory
• Enter the PvP arena and fight players around the world to become a champion
• Unite the likes of Flash, Supergirl, Batman and more to fight in epic PvP combat
Join now today and unite YOUR Justice League!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Injustice2Mobile/
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/InjusticeGame
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injustice2Go
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/netherrealmstudios/
NEW! LEGENDARY ENCHANTRESS
The all-too ordinary life of June Moone ended the day she was possessed by the Enchantress, a demonic sorceress with aspirations of world domination. Today, the Enchantress bestows her dark magic upon Injustice 2 mobile as the newest Legendary member of the Suicide Squad. She uses her magic to strengthen herself each time her health drops too low and steals Power with her Ranged Attacks. The Enchantress also grants healing to her Suicide Squad teammates and herself when they resist Critical Attacks. Eternal torment and damnation await those who dare stand in the path of the Enchantress’s world domination.
SUICIDE SQUAD HARLEY QUINN GETS STRONGER
Suicide Squad Harley Quinn has a few more tricks up her sleeve in the update 3.6! Harley Quinn can now “Psychoanalyze” her opponents up to 8X per match (3X per opponent)! When teamed up with the new dark magic sorcerer, Enchantress, Harley Quinn gains extra health and she now reduces the cost of all Suicide Squad Special Attacks by 1 Power!
CHAMPIONS ARENA ADJUSTMENT
The Champions Arena Modifier values have been increased. As with any adjustment, we will monitor it closely and make improvements as needed.
MORE BUGS CRUSHED
We’ve crushed more bugs! Including a delay issue with the All-Blades Artifacts Special Abilities and we've implemented additional security measures in Champions Arena.
Be a part of the conversation and join the new official Injustice 2 Mobile Discord: discord.gg/injustice2mobile
Thank you for playing Injustice 2 mobile!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can feel the love for the DC Universe coursing through this supercharged brawler. Batman, Wonder Woman, Gorilla Grodd—our favorite heroes and villains look spectacular. And the new combat system controls awesomely, letting you jump, sweep, and fling ranged attacks at Flash-like speed. Between the devastating new super-moves and cool modes (including a console-style story mode), we’re in heaven.
Been Playing for 2 years
I love this game very much poured a lot of time into it but it seems they WANT u to spend real money into it b4 it gets remotely fun for most! I've done it The hard way & built all my characters from the ground up just to see if I could do it on my own without spending a dime of real money to make it real fun! It took a lot of time but my roster is strong & I joined a team for raids& battles & I was lucky enough to join a great team who ALL LOVE THE GAME! & the Brotherhood WE'VE built together! But the creators could do very little things to make the experience better! Like letting team mates give shards to teammates of characters they haven't unlocked yet instead of charging the big bucks to unlock characters with no help at all! & when they do updates it starts glitching out like today!! I've been trying to login after today's update I've been trying to login & it just bounce me back n forth! I try logging in & it says update available & when I go to update it just says open game instead of apply update then it kicks me back & forth & I loose gems & coins & everything cuz I can't log in for 2 or 3 days in a row!!!:-( I'm beginning to get disappointed after 2 years of playing everyday & doing my best! Please consider these things! I've put ALOT OF TIME INTO THIS GAMING EXPERIENCE I'm starting to sour on the problems. Still I recommend it to all DC & Superhero fans! Hopefully they listen to the LONGTIME players & go in the right direction !
Injustice Great Idea, so-so execution.
I’m a relative newb to this game, as I’ve only been playing solidly for a month. And after a month here are my thoughts. For a free mobile fighting game the graphics, story, campaign, and overall fights are fun. However, what I have noticed is once you start developing your characters, things start to cost more. For instance fighting a normal heroic battle costs 7 energy. Fighting the main boss costs 12, but at about account level 15 or so that only gets you about 65-70 total energy for about an 8 hour period. Then when you get to a boss in a campaign you are not even guaranteed shards for that boss for a win! Or another example is the gold character challenges that are offered, you can reasonably fight the level 1 challenge with a few characters that you haven’t spent time, money and effort leveling up. But then level 2 challenge requires a threat level of 50k plus to even have a chance. Arena events are similar. But when you aren’t paying money to play you have no real shot at unlocking characters that you want or even ones you don’t. And there are only characters that can be unlocked if either you have been playing them forever or you have a ton of money to spend. How about instead of making everything cost so much offer a season pass that lets you unlock characters, or add them to campaigns or something to that effect. Overall a good game if you want to pass time.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ™ & © DC Comics. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Gems $1.99
- Harley's Bag of Tricks $4.99
- Catwoman's Diamonds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.