Who’s in your Justice League? Join your favorite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains in this action-packed, free fighting game! Assemble a team of Super Hero legends like Batman, Superman, Supergirl, The Flash and Wonder Woman to combat the forces against you. Master new combos and crush opponents in dynamic 3v3 battles. Upgrade your Super Heroes with special powers as you fight your way through the game. Become a champion by collecting gear for your characters and dominating your foes in PvP contests. Every epic battle in this CCG fighting game will define you—join the fight and become the ultimate DC champion!
COLLECT ICONIC DC CHARACTERS
● Choose from a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains in this epic CCG fighting game!
● Featuring classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, The Flash, Aquaman and Green Lantern, and astonishing new Villains like The Joker, Brainiac and Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad
● Take control of how your characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes!
ACTION PACKED COMBAT
● Unleash epic combos on your opponents using Superman’s heat vision, The Flash’s lightning kick or Harley Quinn’s cupcake bomb!
● Take your battles to the next level—inflict massive damage using your favorite DC characters’ Supermoves
● Earn rewards from each fight to customize your Super Heroes with powerful gear, and collect special characters like Justice League Batman, Mythic Wonder Woman, Multiverse The Flash and much more
● Team up with friends in this fight game and assemble an unstoppable League! Together you can prevent the collection of worlds and defeat the ultimate boss, Brainiac
● Be social—chat with friends, donate hero shards, participate in Raids, and more!
CONSOLE QUALITY STORY
● Injustice 2 continues the story set in motion by the hit 3v3, CCG Super Hero fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us
● Immerse yourself in cinematics straight from the console—with the Justice League shattered, it is up to you to pick up the story and unite a team
● Experience Injustice 2’s high-quality console graphics on mobile—play with Superman, The Flash, Batman, and many more in high definition 3v3 combat
● Become the fighting champion the world needs—enter a contest of Super Heroes where only the powerful win
● Though killed by Superman, The Joker continues to haunt the lives of all those touched by his madness. By destroying Metropolis, he set the events in motion which made enemies of Superman and Batman. If The Joker were alive to see the chaos he’d created, he would surely be smiling!
FIGHT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
● Join the contest—enjoy daily challenges and rise up the leaderboard with every fight victory
● Enter the PvP arena and fight players around the world to become a champion
● Unite the likes of The Flash, Supergirl, Batman and more to fight in epic, PvP combat
NEW SYNERGIES, NEW GEAR & NEW CHAMPIONS
● Explore new team synergies—League of Anarchy, Justice League, Multiverse, Suicide Squad, Batman Ninja and Legendary!
● Unlock a new universal gear type—Artifacts can be equipped on any Super Hero to gain bonus stats and unique passive bonuses!
● Champions Arena is here—show off your skilled roster and mastered techniques in the largest fighting competition to date. Champions Arena brings together the best fighters in the game to get exclusive rewards, claim the top, and battle players around the world!
Download this truly epic, free fighting game today and unite YOUR Justice League!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Injustice2Mobile/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injustice2Go
Join the conversation on Discord: discord.gg/injustice2mobile
Official website: https://www.injustice.com/mobile
Welcome to Injustice 2’s Winter Update!
NEW! SOLO RAID EVENT: REALM KLASH
Scorpion wreaks chaos in Injustice 2 this December with a brand-new Mortal Kombat themed Solo Raid Event. Defeat Scorpion and his horde of bosses to earn impressive rewards including the new Netherrealm Artifacts! Equip the never-before-seen Artifacts like the Amulet of Shinnok or the Secret Scrolls of Shirai Ryu to enhance your Heroes' abilities this holiday season.
TIS THE SEASON
Fill up your stockings with free goodies during the new Winter Login Calendar event. Login daily from December 12 to December 26 to unwrap your presents and get a special Mr. Freeze holiday Profile Picture.
THE TIDE IS TURNING
Get ready for DC’s Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom this month in Injustice 2! Unlock a free movie celebration pack on December 15 and dive in to special Aquaman events like Justice League Aquaman's Arena and Atlantean Aquaman's Challenge! Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom only in theaters December 22.
NEW LEGENDARY HERO: ORM
Introducing the one and only Ocean Master, Orm! Orm is a fierce and Legendary Damage Dealer who is extremely powerful in Raids. He uses his Trident of Atlantis to pin his foe to the ground and electrify them - causing the tide to turn in any fight! Available starting December 18.
MORE BUGS CRUSHED
We’ve made many improvements and have crushed more bugs in this update! Check out the full Patch Notes here: http://go.wbgames.com/INJ2mReleaseNotes
Ratings and Reviews
You can feel the love for the DC Universe coursing through this supercharged brawler. Batman, Wonder Woman, Gorilla Grodd—our favorite heroes and villains look spectacular. And the new combat system controls awesomely, letting you jump, sweep, and fling ranged attacks at Flash-like speed. Between the devastating new super-moves and cool modes (including a console-style story mode), we’re in heaven.
Pretty good game but....
I’ve been playing this game for about a year now and it’s pretty good game. There’s lots to do and there are plenty of games to go into besides the campaign games or story mode. The graphics are pretty great, and so are the characters but I do have one or two problems. They only problem I have with this game is the fact that it takes pretty long time to collect gems and it takes forever to collect the shards. I usually collect the gems so I can unlock characters but lately I can’t even do that. It takes so much of your gems just to unlock one character, and when you don’t get a new character it just adds on to the character you already have and most of the time it’s a character you don’t even use like that. Also it gets pretty pricey to level up the characters on hand, my best team right now is a little over 45,000 I believe and on the campaign mode I’m stuck on aqua man which the team is on 75,000 or something like that and I try to level them up but it takes forever and it takes a lot of your coins. Also the story mode it only went up to 8 chapters and that was it, I know the story doesn’t stop there so what’s the hold up on the other chapters? Ok ok maybe it wasn’t just one or two complaints but I hope you get the idea. But overall it’s a pretty good game I still play it almost every day or when I can. So do not decide to not download this game because of me trust me it’s worth it.
Injustice Great Idea, so-so execution.
I’m a relative newb to this game, as I’ve only been playing solidly for a month. And after a month here are my thoughts. For a free mobile fighting game the graphics, story, campaign, and overall fights are fun. However, what I have noticed is once you start developing your characters, things start to cost more. For instance fighting a normal heroic battle costs 7 energy. Fighting the main boss costs 12, but at about account level 15 or so that only gets you about 65-70 total energy for about an 8 hour period. Then when you get to a boss in a campaign you are not even guaranteed shards for that boss for a win! Or another example is the gold character challenges that are offered, you can reasonably fight the level 1 challenge with a few characters that you haven’t spent time, money and effort leveling up. But then level 2 challenge requires a threat level of 50k plus to even have a chance. Arena events are similar. But when you aren’t paying money to play you have no real shot at unlocking characters that you want or even ones you don’t. And there are only characters that can be unlocked if either you have been playing them forever or you have a ton of money to spend. How about instead of making everything cost so much offer a season pass that lets you unlock characters, or add them to campaigns or something to that effect. Overall a good game if you want to pass time.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ™ & © DC Comics. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
- In-App Purchases
- Harley's Bag of Tricks $4.99
- Wayne Family Fortune $19.99
- Catwoman's Diamonds $9.99
- Growth Pack $19.99
- Injustice Elite Card $19.99
- Justice League Vault $99.99
- Injustice Card $4.99
- Generic Special Offer 1 $2.99
- Lost Treasure of Atlantis $49.99
- Generic Special Offer 2 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.