Injustice 2 12+
DC Super Hero Fighting Games
- Offers In-App Purchases
Who’s in your Justice League? Join your favorite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains in this action-packed, free fighting game! Assemble a team of Super Hero legends like Batman, Superman, Supergirl, The Flash and Wonder Woman to combat the forces against you. Master new combos and crush opponents in dynamic 3v3 battles. Upgrade your Super Heroes with special powers as you fight your way through the game. Become a champion by collecting gear for your characters and dominating your foes in PvP contests. Every epic battle in this CCG fighting game will define you—join the fight and become the ultimate DC champion!
COLLECT ICONIC DC CHARACTERS
● Choose from a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains in this epic CCG fighting game!
● Featuring classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, The Flash, Aquaman and Green Lantern, and astonishing new Villains like The Joker, Brainiac and Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad
● Take control of how your characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes!
ACTION PACKED COMBAT
● Unleash epic combos on your opponents using Superman’s heat vision, The Flash’s lightning kick or Harley Quinn’s cupcake bomb!
● Take your battles to the next level—inflict massive damage using your favorite DC characters’ Supermoves
● Earn rewards from each fight to customize your Super Heroes with powerful gear, and collect special characters like Justice League Batman, Mythic Wonder Woman, Multiverse The Flash and much more
● Team up with friends in this fight game and assemble an unstoppable League! Together you can prevent the collection of worlds and defeat the ultimate boss, Brainiac
● Be social—chat with friends, donate hero shards, participate in Raids, and more!
CONSOLE QUALITY STORY
● Injustice 2 continues the story set in motion by the hit 3v3, CCG Super Hero fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us
● Immerse yourself in cinematics straight from the console—with the Justice League shattered, it is up to you to pick up the story and unite a team
● Experience Injustice 2’s high-quality console graphics on mobile—play with Superman, The Flash, Batman, and many more in high definition 3v3 combat
● Become the fighting champion the world needs—enter a contest of Super Heroes where only the powerful win
● Though killed by Superman, The Joker continues to haunt the lives of all those touched by his madness. By destroying Metropolis, he set the events in motion which made enemies of Superman and Batman. If The Joker were alive to see the chaos he’d created, he would surely be smiling!
FIGHT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
● Join the contest—enjoy daily challenges and rise up the leaderboard with every fight victory
● Enter the PvP arena and fight players around the world to become a champion
● Unite the likes of The Flash, Supergirl, Batman and more to fight in epic, PvP combat
NEW SYNERGIES, NEW GEAR & NEW CHAMPIONS
● Explore new team synergies—League of Anarchy, Justice League, Multiverse, Suicide Squad, Batman Ninja and Legendary!
● Unlock a new universal gear type—Artifacts can be equipped on any Super Hero to gain bonus stats and unique passive bonuses!
● Champions Arena is here—show off your skilled roster and mastered techniques in the largest fighting competition to date. Champions Arena brings together the best fighters in the game to get exclusive rewards, claim the top, and battle players around the world!
Download this truly epic, free fighting game today and unite YOUR Justice League!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Injustice2Mobile/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injustice2Go
Join the conversation on Discord: discord.gg/injustice2mobile
Official website: https://www.injustice.com/mobile
ROBIN KING ARRIVES FROM THE DARK MULTIVERSE
Long live the King! Complete your Metal team with the newest addition, Robin King! Based off DC's Dark Metal Comic Book series, Robin King joins the Batman Who Laughs and Batwoman the Drowned on their mission to destroy every Hero in the DC Universe. With Specials like, Manic Appetite, Bleeding Claws, and Freaky Rush, he is just as dark and twisted as he sounds. Grab the new Robin King Special Offers from the store to unlock him immediately and complete your Metal Team today!
NEW! WINTER HOLIDAY LOGIN EVENT
Don’t miss the new, limited time only Winter Holiday Login Event! Participate daily to earn special rewards including Orbs, Credits, Legendary Hero Shards (Day 10!), a new, exclusive Holiday Profile Picture, and more.
MORE BUGS CRUSHED
We’ve made many improvements and have crushed more bugs in this update! Bug fixes include menu scrolling crashes, hidden boss modifiers, Sword of Sin Artifact, and more. Check out the full Patch Notes here: http://go.wbgames.com/INJ2mReleaseNotes
As always thank you for playing Injustice 2 Mobile!
Ratings and Reviews
You can feel the love for the DC Universe coursing through this supercharged brawler. Batman, Wonder Woman, Gorilla Grodd—our favorite heroes and villains look spectacular. And the new combat system controls awesomely, letting you jump, sweep, and fling ranged attacks at Flash-like speed. Between the devastating new super-moves and cool modes (including a console-style story mode), we’re in heaven.
5 star game is getting a 4 for now
I play this game a lot but you make the mistake thinking the players input isn’t as good or better than your teams. I sent you emails and made multiple reviews here. Besides trying to bankrupt the players you’re making them not want to play as much. The rewards are terrible in the league and arena. They never change just like the chapters should change characters and go from chapters 9-16. It’s nearly impossible to get the top characters without wasting money. If we do get the characters then we can’t get the gear. If we get gear then we can’t get shards. I’ve had darkseid since I started the game 7 months ago and I only got 100 shards. Legendary characters are way too hard and takes way too long to get. Stop putting them in chest with gold and silver characters. We want a all legendary chests. We want legendary characters in the stores. We want the same characters to have different supermoves. And we want new characters period. Why come it’s Triple the characters on console. They should be on mobile. Shouldn’t be that big of a difference with the same game. You really need to put out a suggestion box so the people that play the game can help you make it better unless injustice 3 is coming soon. Only excuse that would be acceptable. Please read it or I’ll be back with my league members all writing reviews. Thanks If you could give them a second supermove that’d be awesome
Pretty good game but....
I’ve been playing this game for about a year now and it’s pretty good game. There’s lots to do and there are plenty of games to go into besides the campaign games or story mode. The graphics are pretty great, and so are the characters but I do have one or two problems. They only problem I have with this game is the fact that it takes pretty long time to collect gems and it takes forever to collect the shards. I usually collect the gems so I can unlock characters but lately I can’t even do that. It takes so much of your gems just to unlock one character, and when you don’t get a new character it just adds on to the character you already have and most of the time it’s a character you don’t even use like that. Also it gets pretty pricey to level up the characters on hand, my best team right now is a little over 45,000 I believe and on the campaign mode I’m stuck on aqua man which the team is on 75,000 or something like that and I try to level them up but it takes forever and it takes a lot of your coins. Also the story mode it only went up to 8 chapters and that was it, I know the story doesn’t stop there so what’s the hold up on the other chapters? Ok ok maybe it wasn’t just one or two complaints but I hope you get the idea. But overall it’s a pretty good game I still play it almost every day or when I can. So do not decide to not download this game because of me trust me it’s worth it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ™ & © DC Comics. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
- In-App Purchases
- Harley's Bag of Tricks $4.99
- Wayne Family Fortune $19.99
- Catwoman's Diamonds $9.99
- Growth Pack $19.99
- Injustice Elite Card $19.99
- Justice League Vault $99.99
- Injustice Card $4.99
- Lost Treasure of Atlantis $49.99
- Generic Special Offer 1 $2.99
- Generic Special Offer 2 $9.99