Inkpad is an open-source vector illustration app. It was designed from scratch for the iPad. It supports paths, compound paths, text, images, groups, masks, gradient fills, and an unlimited number of layers.
Inkpad was designed with performance in mind – it can easily handle drawings with hundreds to thousands of shapes without bogging down. Export your finished illustrations directly to your Dropbox as SVG or PDF.
• Very high performance. Select, scale and rotate hundreds of objects with zero lag.
• Create arbitrary bezier paths with the Pen tool.
• Create compound paths, masks and groups.
• Create text objects.
• Place photos from your albums.
• Boolean operators on paths (Unite, Intersect, Exclude, Subtract Front)
• Powerful scale and rotate tools.
• Gradient fills with interactive editing on canvas.
• Arbitrary stroke dash patterns.
• Unlimited layers per drawing.
• Rename, rearrange, delete, hide and lock layers.
• Adjust layer transparency.
• Snap to grid, points, and path edges.
• Isolate the active layer for easy editing.
• Email drawings as SVG, PDF, PNG and JPEG.
• Send SVG, PDF, PNG, and JPEG directly to your Dropbox.
If any problems, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inkpad is an Open Source Software. It is distributed under the Mozilla Public License v2.0.
Many thanks to the Author and the source code you can find on the Github here: https://github.com/sprang/Inkpad
And here is the source code by us: https://code.csdn.net/inkPad/inkpad2
- - - Many thanks for Anna Lisa Ludovice reported a bug about the Layer preview~
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Missing the view of something
I want to show a picture of what I see but I'm not able to. I will try to explain it.
When I want to change the color of the stroke or the fill of a shape, I usually can see the sliding bars for changing the shading and color, next to the HSB or RGB. But the top slider is NOT visible. This is very limiting and needs to be fixed.
But the app has only crashed when I tried to import several files.
Needs to be able to sync to iCloud
inkPad has been my goto app for a long time it really is fantastic. The only thing that keeps it from being rated 5 stars is the inability to sync to iCloud. Now that I can store all of my files in my iCloud accouunt Dropbox has become redundant.
Please add this feature. Otherwise I'll have to move on to another app such as Graphic.
THIS APP IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT MODE - Be leery
Ok. Who creates and app... claims that it integrates to dropbox... makes you pay for the app and then it gives you a message saying, "sorry, this app is in development mode so only 5 people are allowed to access dropbox today. Your dropbox account is the 6th login in our system so you are just left out in the rain. Have a great day!"
Yeah. Pretty funny way to start a Friday morning at work. Thanks Obama.
- Stone Studio Co., Ltd.
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Stone Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.