Become part of the best writing community on the Appstore.
Share your stories, collaborate with others and find new friendships through fiction, all on Inkvite.
Download today and enjoy a new social way to write!
- Read all your favourite topics from Horror to FanFiction and Romance to Sci-Fi by amazing, talanted Inkvite writers.
- Share your own short stories or invite favourite writers and friends to collaborate with you.
- Collaborate in 280 character turns, write privately then publish to the library. Or save privately between yourselves.
- Feeling adventurous? Join a story that someone else has started and see where the story takes you!
- Promote your profile and stories for other people to notice you and get more reads and reviews.
- 3 collaborative story sizes: Micro (4 turns), Standard (8 turns) and Epic (16 turns).
- Collaborate with up to 3 writers on a short story
- Tag stories for others to find your topic of choice.
- Upload images for your story covers and add images within stories too.
- Read trending stories and find recommended people to chat and create with.
- Follow your favourite story writers and message them directly.
We've changed our hosting providers, so some minor app updates to keep you writing! Watch this space for more updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The only reason why I gave this story five stars is because I know with more updates, the app can be amazing. I love the idea of it and how you can cowrite, but maybe a bit more could be added to that. Maybe a kpop category or even 5 Seconds Of Summer? Those are both more popular than One Direction. I completely love the idea of the app, and I even paid for extras since I want to support. Can there be a feed? Maybe a place to scroll down to see what your friends and following are doing? I haven't really been on this app for long, but I'm excited to use it. I've already been on Wattpad forever, but I'm sure this will make collaborations easier and more fun.
The app is not loading even if I have internet connection. It just keeps saying that I am not connected even though I am. I have try resetting for time and it still saying I am not connected. Now I know I am because my other app that require internet are running just fine. Another problem when I got the app to work, before it stop working, was that I would hit the top right button the one that look like a person and it would shut down the app. I find this app to be a waist of time and poorly managed, yes I might be using my personal experance with the app but I am probable not the only one with these problems.
Can’t Log Back Into Account
I love this app, but I’m unable to log back into my account. When I press forgotten password and when I enter my email, it says that my email is not associated with any accounts. Then when I try to make a new account, I can’t use the same email because it’s attached to my already made account. I used a separate email to see if my old account still exists, and it does. All I need is help logging back into my old account.
- Easttree Limited
- 35.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Inkvite Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Story Covers & Images $0.99
- One Direction Genre Pack
- Lifestyle Genre Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.