A Knight sworn to the forces of darkness. A creature which feeds on pain. A young girl all alone. One interconnecting tale of suffering, sacrifice, and the family in the middle of it all.
INMOST is an atmospheric, story-driven puzzle platformer, following three playable characters within one dark, interconnecting story. In an old abandoned castle, you’ll need to explore every nook and cranny, avoid detection, slice your way through enemies and spring deadly traps in order to escape the evil that lurks within…
**Winner of the Best Indie Game - Minsk Dev Gamm Awards**
■ Three main characters, each with their own unique gameplay styles
■ One interweaving story, set across two worlds
■ Scale the environment by sneaking past enemies, luring them into deadly traps, solving puzzles and slicing down foes
■ Explore every inch of the world to find secret passages
■ Each pixel is placed with love!
■ Three hours of harrowingly beautiful gameplay
■ Playable in 15 languages including English, French, German, Russian, Spanish and many more!
■ Featuring the vocal talents of Andrew Dennis and Cassandra Lee Morris
■ With voice acted cut-scenes
“An intimidatingly polished horror platformer.” EDGE Magazine
“Beautifully detailed architecture, towering monsters and some delicious lighting and particle effects abound.” Rock Paper Shotgun
“It’s amazing what talented artists are doing with pixels these days, and INMOST is a perfect example” PCGamesN
“INMOST has a beautiful pixelated aesthetic and emotional musical score.” Game Informer
* General quality of life improvements
* Huge performance improvements
* Added save slots
* Fixed sprites disappearing for one frame in some animations
* Fixed animations of ballista and cranes, they're no longer trembling
* Added new attacks for the Knight, including strong combo attack
* Revealing hidden locations is easier
* Improved visibility of gear mechanism in hunter chase scene
* Cartographer now paths to his house correctly
* Rabbit pickup dialogue now has an autoskip
* Entrance to the mines can no longer be opened until girl's cutscene ends
* Knight's hook behaviour is improved
* Fixed bug when latest save screenshot shows the loading menu
* Fixed wrong room revealing when hide-and-seek scene starts
* Girl now autoclimbs up the stove
* Fixed lighting in the storage room after crowbar is picked up
* Fixed main hero’s landing animations and ability to flip after it
* Fixed color correction during loading menu
* Fixed possible visual bug with gear mechanic
* Fixed Cartographer’s rope fix animation
* Fixed another few background decorations and particles disappearing in particular places
* Improved ballista shooting animation
* Enemy’s attack at start of third Knight scene can be avoided easier
* Fixed various minor UI glitches
* Improved Girl’s ladder climb animations
* Fixed fire animation bug on second Knight scene
* Fixed Knight’s hook animation on short distances
* Fixed Hero’s sprite shaking for few frames after defeating the Hunter first time
* Added attack sound to new common Knight’s attack
* Improved Girl’s animation in cookie scene
* Added protection from bird enemy being stuck and locking slime doors
* Fixed wrong camera behaviour after save loading in a few particular situations
* Interaction with hand lift now has higher behaviour than ringing bell
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chucklefish Limited
- 768.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Hidden Layer Games © 2018-2021
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.