Keep losing track of your bin collection days?
Don’t know what goes in which bin?
Unsure what to do with your waste?
Inner West Council is making it easier for residents to reduce waste, sort recycling and organics properly and reduce waste to landfill.
This free app will give you:
- A personal bin collection calendar specific to your address
- Remind you of bin night
- Tell you what can and can not go into each bin
- Answer your questions on what to do with unusual items like mattresses, chemicals, batteries etc
- Give you driving instructions to, and information on Council’s services and waste facilities
You can also allow Council to send you notifications on a range of issues including a service delay due to a waste truck break down or new, relevant services in your area.
This app is free to download.
- fix push notifications on iOS 13.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.