Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience (ICNS) is a peer-reviewed, electronic publication that has become an important addition to the field of neuroscience. Under the expert editorial leadership of Amir Kalali, MD, ICNS provides evidence-based information in a practical, easy-to-read format for practicing clinicians, investigators, industry scientists, and other entities involved in the field of neuroscience. ICNS translates the vast amounts of CNS research into applicable information that aims to inform practicing clinicians on the latest treatment options in psychiatry and neurology, as well as investigators and scientists on the latest innovations in the drug development arena. ICNS offers its readers original research, practical discussions on the latest research, comprehensive reviews, brief reports on important, but limited data, didactic case reports, and provocative commentaries on contemporary topics in neuroscience. Articles are—written by key opinion leaders as well as practicing clinicians who are “in the trenches, —providing vital balance to the research-rich literature that is already available. ICNS is published by Matrix Medical Communications in West Chester, Penn., USA, and is indexed on PubMed Central, PsycINFO, CINAHL Plus with Full Text, Scopus, and EMBASE.
Updated screenshots for all devices
All new app with updated features including:
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- Enhanced Articles for mobile viewing
- New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
- Matrix Medical Communications LLC
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience and all of its content are copyright protected by Matrix Medical Communications, West Chester, Penn., USA. Reproduction of content is strictly prohibited.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.