Used globally by techies, business professionals, digital marketers, research institutions, content publishers, and more - Inoreader is a news app that offers not only a beautiful and light reading experience, but also powerful news aggregation and curation features that let you build a perfectly personalized news feed.
By installing Inoreader you will finally get control over the mind-boggling amount of new content being released into the web every single day.
Here is what you get with our plans:
- Add feeds and organize into thematic folders
- Search inside your own subscriptions for FREE
- Use on any device with web and mobile apps
- Day and night reading modes
- Full archive of your subscriptions
- Save articles to third-party tools like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, etc.
- Share to any social media or scheduling tool like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Save pages from the web for viewing later
- Unlimited subscriptions
- Push notifications
- Offline mode for folders - Read your content without an internet connection. Inoreader even syncs the images and full content
- Article translations
- Active search - turn any regular search into a smart stream that will notify you for new search results when they come
- Global search - reach outside of your subscriptions and search the entire Inoreader database for articles
WEB Version with PRO Plan
- Eliminate noise with mute and permit filters
- Subscribe to Email Newsletters and Social Media Feeds (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, etc.)
- Automate entire workflows using rules
- Remove Ads when you upgrade
Price: $49.99 annually.
Inoreader Professional is available with an annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage iTunes Subscription’ page in settings.
For any questions, issues and general feedback, you can reach us directly at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://www.inoreader.com/tos
Search settings are now available. When you search for something, you can tap the settings icon to refine your search - choose a custom period, change the order of results or enable advanced boolean search with operators like AND, OR, etc.
We've also optimized the search engine a lot, so now search results should come up at least 2 times faster than before.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Edited: Latest update is great.
Latest update addressed all my issues except for one interface change that I'm now comfortably used to. Great app, better than anything else i have seen.
I want to praise inoreader for making a great app but find the new version frustrating. I really liked the prior version where the main screen had the list of subscriptions with unread count on right. The new main screen seems only to show All Articles or the articles for the subscription you select by hitting the top left menu button first. Text only headlines seem to only work in All Articles view and can't be done in a single feed. Changing settings takes more work now, cannot do this from within a subscription screen. Marking Show Only Updated not only removes read articles from view in a subscription screen, but also removes subscriptions with no unread articles from the subscription list, and i see no option to adjust these separately.
After realizing that I was using Facebook as a crappy RSS feed, I deleted the app and went hunting for an RSS reader. I've been using Inoreader for three weeks and I love it. It is full of features I haven't even touched yet, but it's already made my news and blog consumption so much more complete and streamlined. With tagging and rules, you can make your feed manageable and feel in control. I had given up on RSS, but Inoreader is clearly the renaissance the tech deserves.
Update destroys best viewing option
I enjoy this app because of its basic appearance and ease of use that allowed me to quickly go through articles that interested me and skip those that don’t. Often I could read everything I wanted in the preview. I tried lots of apps, and this one used to be perfect. The current view options (I tried them all) load too much content and still require us to open to actually read.
I understand this view is what your competitors use, but like I said, yours was preferable because it didn’t have them. I recognize some users might like this.
Two recommendations - add a “classic” view, and even for those who want to keep the new look - pin the subscription bar so that it stays all the time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.