Used globally by techies, business professionals, digital marketers, research institutions, content publishers, and more - Inoreader is a news app that offers not only a beautiful and light reading experience, but also powerful news aggregation and curation features that let you build a perfectly personalized news feed.
By installing Inoreader you will finally get control over the mind-boggling amount of new content being released into the web every single day.
Here is what you get with our plans:
- Add feeds and organize into thematic folders
- Search inside your own subscriptions for FREE
- Use on any device with web and mobile apps
- Day and night reading modes
- Full archive of your subscriptions
- Save articles to third-party tools like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, etc.
- Share to any social media or scheduling tool like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Save pages from the web for viewing later
- Unlimited feeds
- Push notifications
- Clean up your feeds using filters
- Offline mode for folders - Read your content without an internet connection. Inoreader even syncs the images and full content
- Article translations
- Active search - turn any regular search into a smart stream that will notify you for new search results when they come
- Global search - reach outside of your subscriptions and search the entire Inoreader database for articles
WEB Version with PRO Plan
- Eliminate noise with mute and permit filters
- Subscribe to Email Newsletters and Social Media Feeds (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Google +, etc.)
- Automate entire workflows using rules
- Follow web pages without RSS feeds using Web Feeds
- Remove Ads when you upgrade
Price: $9.99/month or $89.99/year. Prices may vary slightly between regions and currencies.
Inoreader Pro is available with an annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your Apple account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Apple Subscription’ page in settings.
For any questions, issues and general feedback, you can reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This build contains numerous minor bug fixes and further optimizes the background refreshing of widgets.
Ratings and Reviews
Edited: Latest update is great.
Latest update addressed all my issues except for one interface change that I'm now comfortably used to. Great app, better than anything else i have seen.
I want to praise inoreader for making a great app but find the new version frustrating. I really liked the prior version where the main screen had the list of subscriptions with unread count on right. The new main screen seems only to show All Articles or the articles for the subscription you select by hitting the top left menu button first. Text only headlines seem to only work in All Articles view and can't be done in a single feed. Changing settings takes more work now, cannot do this from within a subscription screen. Marking Show Only Updated not only removes read articles from view in a subscription screen, but also removes subscriptions with no unread articles from the subscription list, and i see no option to adjust these separately.
The Best Service, App Is Catching Up
I want to start by thanking the developers for listening to user feedback. The latest update addresses an issue I’ve been reporting for 6 months or more and that issue was split view. It’s been broken forever but with this fix it makes the app viable on the iPad for folks that use split view with Stage Manager coming this update was critical. I am also happy with the card view improvements, so good that the images align with the iPad size. Other fixes and improvements over time have slowly made this app my go to. I still think render times for posts need to be improved because image heavy posts can take some time to load. Beyond that this is still the ultimate RSS reader and service. The fact that Inoreader retains every article you have ever had go into the system is amazing for research. Just today I went back to recover an article I remembered from 2019. I am very thankful for this app and I hope improvements continue to come. It would be great if the dashboard view and sepia tone could be bought over form the web to the app.
Best news reader on the App Store
Inoreader has been a fantastic discovery for me. The app allows me to curate exactly the news sources I want to see in a very polished and intuitive package. I’ve recently purchased the Pro subscription purely to support the awesome developers. I don’t even need Pro because the free account is incredibly generous and does exactly what I need.
The support team is also incredibly responsive and friendly every time I inquire about an issue I’m facing. You really can’t go wrong with this team and their product. No other RSS reader on the market provides the experience Ino does.
Despite my 5 star rating, the app isn’t quite perfect and could use a couple of tweaks:
1. Add a settings toggle to remove article title from “share” links
2. Investigate background refresh issues (this one has been plaguing me intermittently on both Wi-Fi and LTE)
Sincere thanks to the devs at Inologica. You guys have a great think going on here and I look forward to seeing what the future brings.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INNOLOGICA OOD
- 75 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Innologica Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro plan (monthly) $9.99
- Pro plan (annual) $89.99
- Pro plan (monthly) $9.99