Which side will you choose when two epic forces rise again?
The Inotia saga has been brought to the next level! 《Inotia 4》
The App Store's number 1 RPG chronicles of the Inotian continent has returned with more action and more thrills with exciting party mechanics and other mystical journeys.
Stride along with Kiyan, the Shadow Tribe's virtuoso, and Eara, the powerful Channel of Light, in their fantasy adventure story.
With improved graphics and storyline from the previous Inotia games, get wrapped up in battles against goblins, orcs, and more!
A new hero awaits to be released from the shadows in this all-new Inotian continent mobile RPG action game.
- In case of experiencing missing save data file, please re-login to Com2uS hub to load latest save data file
- All known issues will be fixed in future versions. Thank you for your patience and feedback!
- If you previously played the free version, you can load your old data through data backup SAVE/LOAD. Please check the Settings menu!
TouchArcade: "Inotia 4 will have you mashing buttons, switching hot keys, pondering talent points and beating on artillery turtles without so much as a second thought."
Capsule Computers: "The Chronicles of Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel...It has the art, the storyline, and the style going for it."
8 Days a Geek: "Inotia 4 may just be that missing game you’re looking for."
- 6 Classes, 90 Skills
Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger.
15 different skills are added to each class. Combine all skills to customize your party's strategy.
- Convenient Party System
Mercenaries can be recruited to your party anytime and anywhere.
Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique 'mercenary skills' will help you along your journey.
- One Of The Largest Mobile RPG Maps
Dry deserts and freezing snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons...
400 maps with various themes to roam through!
- A Tragic Destiny and Other Schemes await the Shadow Assassin and the Channel of Light
A breathless chase-and-run story where the two heroes meet companions, enemies, and monsters; Be immersed in emotions as the darkness and light contradicts in force...
Enjoy a stronger, and better, scenario.
- Exclusive Sub-quests Ready To Be Unraveled
Enjoy other sub-quests in each region of the Inotian continent besides the main story.
As you accomplish the quests, you will get your hands on some extraordinary items.
Listen to stories of each villager and monster to unfold other mysteries.
Device App Access Permission Notice
▶ Notice per access permission
Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app.
- Notifications: The permission is required to send you push notifications regarding the game.
- Camera: The permission is required to take profile pictures for HIVE members.
- Contacts: The permission is required to find friends registered to contacts for HIVE members.
- Photos: The permission is required to save/load game screens and change profile pictures for HIVE members.
※ Please note that you can still enjoy the service excluding features related to the above without giving access permissions.
▶ How to remove access permissions
You can always change access permission settings whenever you'd like.
- Device Settings> Select the corresponding app> Choose either to enable/disable access
＊Supports: English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體.
* iOS 7.0 and up is required starting with v1.2.5.
• Items are available for purchase in this game.
• For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
- Terms of Service : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
• For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
The classic action RPG, Inotia 4!
We've fixed up some minor bugs!
Got feedback? Leave a review or visit http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire and drop us a line!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I Love This Game!!!
Honestly one of my top favorites.
The plot is captivating, the characters have a unique flair that I can’t find anywhere else, and the multiple branches of abilities that the classes possess allows for a greater flexibility that I enjoy.
Grinding is to a minimum, but sometimes I had to do it cause I didn’t want to waste all my health potions.
For a free to play game, I recommend it all the way!
Inotia 2 and 3 were great games with little to no major bugs. The worst I’ve had was Inotia 3 crashing when you try to open the recipe book from the inventory. I fully finished both games to max level. On the other hand, Inotia 4 is a disaster with major bugs/glitches. The game crashes when you open it without internet connection (when it first came out you can play off and online). There is a known hotkey skill bug that prevents you from progressing. I’m unable to play the game anymore due to a bug/glitch where level 105 monsters show up in shadow dungeons, closed dungeon 1, (starting from the Darius armor request) and the forest south of castle (probably any map you go onto later too) that one shot you. I’m level 43 and the previous boss (Lunatic Djinn) before the area was level 41. After some searching apparently this problem has happened to people years ago but nothing about a fix. Furthermore, item drops are horrible in this game compared to the previous two and you’ll have to overgrind more to progress.
When I first got it I couldn’t put it down... lost attention for a while but clicked on it one day when I was bored and once again I can’t put it down! If you love rpgs and can’t find anything good for your phone then grab this game. It’s not turn based which isn’t usually my cup of tea but you are able to set your companions ai for their skills so it makes for a fun adventure. Tons of loot drops and rarity tiers make for a consistently fun time where you’ll be working with your build and skills while conquering the story and many side quests. This is the 4th one? Really?! I’ll prolly try out the others after I eventually beat this then.. very cool. Alright, back to it! Great game, highly recommend bros.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Com2uS Corp.
- 68.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Com2us
- In-App Purchases
- GEM purse $0.99
- GEM Pack $4.99
- Useful Travel Set $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.