We save time and resources for healthcare providers by providing tailored, on demand, digital drug information, in order to promote evidence-based medicine.
* Lists of hospital drug shortages, FDA drug shortages, and hospital formularies can now be accessed
* Added ability to request alternatives for hospital drugs
* Pharmacy & Therapeutics requests can now be submitted with an attached file
* Team documents can now be accessed
* Updated for iOS 12
* Other improvements and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reliable service with great turnaround time
This app works great. I don't have to be at my desk to submit a drug information. I can do it on the go.
Works great! and love the service.
It’s like having a clinical pharmacist in your pocket!
Is this app for non medical individuals?
I started signing up and I was asked for a license number. I am not a medical professional. I was under the impression that this was an app for everyone.
- InpharmD, LLC
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © InpharmD, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.