** Featured in Apple Apps We Love 2019, The New York Times, Forbes, Wired, and more! **
INSCAPE Meditation App: Reduce stress & anxiety, improve focus, and sleep better using daily mindfulness meditations, breathing exercises, music, and sounds. The app includes personalized content recommendations based on your goals, time of the day, and experience.
Make meditation and mindfulness part of your health, fitness, and wellness routine with INSCAPE guided meditation.
Research shows the benefits of meditation to include:
* Heart Health
* Cholesterol Levels
* Blood Pressure
* Sadness & Depression
* Aggression & Irritability
The INSCAPE meditation app includes guided meditation sessions for beginners, intermediate, and advanced meditators and range in length from 5 minutes to 85 minutes.
INSCAPE meditation and mindfulness sessions focus on
Love & Relationships
Fear of Flying
Kids Sleep & Relaxation
Inscape has been designed to fit around your busy lifestyle. The simple habit building exercises have been designed to deliver maximum impact, with only a few minutes a day to help you get to a better headspace.
The Inscape meditation and relaxation app can help you enjoy a happier and healthier life. Download now for free. For our friends in NYC, come visit our guided meditation and relaxation studio in the Flatiron district.
Subscription pricing and terms:
INSCAPE offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options.
Your INSCAPE subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
INSCAPE integrates with the Apple Health app and tracks mindful minutes. Your profile in the INSCAPE app also tracks average time spent meditating, and a streak counter to track progress in building a meditation habit.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
* Terms of Service: https://www.inscape.life/terms
Thank you for meditating with INSCAPE. This update contains new features and bug fixes.
• Sleep Better with meditations and soundscapes now accessible directly from your home screen.
Ratings and Reviews
It has been almost 2 years or a year and a half since I started using this app and my 5 star rating has not changed since then. I am amazed by how far this app has come along and I’m loving all the wonderful features and meditation sessions the team is constantly inputting to make this app evermore so wonderful.
There are many great meditation sessions within the app that target certain issues and try to help you improve your mindset such as sleep, anxiety, stress, lack of motivation/energy, etc. I occasionally use this app to relax and tone down after a stressful day or event, however, sleep is the main reason why I use this app. I often have a difficult time falling asleep (sometimes it can take up to an hr for me to knock out), which in this case the sleep sessions and soundscapes sessions come in handy. They help me fall asleep before the session is even over (I normally do the 20-35 minutes sessions)! This has truly helped me improve my overall lifestyle and sleep habit over the course of year :)
Keep up the good work!
So many bugs! 🦠
I’ve been using this app for a couple years now and have always enjoyed the fantastic meditations and the huge selection (if you pay for the premium which is pricey subscription although I’ve found its was almost worth it at the time as I have began meditating every day & couldn’t find an app similar in quality- although I’m canceling bc of all the bugs in the app- the issues have been going on for MULTIPLE WEEKS. It is just NOT worth the price anymore)
I must say that I did love the app for almost 2 years. The soothing voice and helpful series of consecutive meditations designed to improve different areas such a as stress, sleeping, love & relationships, meditating with kids etc.
The biggest bug that makes the app not usable for me is that you start a series, complete Day 1 and then come back the next day for Day 2 and it is locked saying you must complete Day 1. I mostly used the app for the series and now can only access Day 1 in all categories. This has been going on for quite some time with bug fixes not addressing it.
Overall: This app is not worth the price. It might be once the bugs are fixed, until then, I’m canceling it despite 2 years of loyalty and great meditating as the bugs make it almost useless to me. I’ve been trying other meditation apps and have found MULTIPLE OTHERS that are HALF THE PRICE and equal in quality and selection. My advice is to shop around- I wish I had much earlier!
Developer Response ,
Hi Nikki - If you update to the latest version, you won’t experience that rare bug.
If you have any other feedback, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love the look and feel of the app
I’ve tried a few mediation apps. This one seems to be the best fit for me. The sounds and voice are very relaxing, and I’ve managed to stick with it for much longer than I have with other apps.
A few suggestions for improvements:
1. Ability to stream audio via AirPlay so I don’t always need to use headphones (would love to play on my Sonos speakers).
2. More than three session options on the home screen would be nice (seems too limiting). Four or five would probably offer a better variety.
3. Ability to subscribe to more than one series at a time. For instance, I sometimes do one series in the morning and a sleep series at night. Alternately, if you choose to follow a series manually (instead of through the home screen) then graphically indicate which ones have been completed.
4. Bug alert: if I do a sleep meditation series and put my phone into sleep mode while doing a session, it doesn’t seem to have logged that the session was completed the next time I wake up my phone. I have to trick the app into completing the mediation again by selecting it from the home screen and fast-forwarding to the end.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for the great feedback.
1. If you’re running version 3.0.2, it supports AirPlay 2. If you have the latest versions of the Sonos hardware that supports AirPlay 2, it’ll work. Please let us know if it isn’t for you.
2. We’ve experimented with the Home screen recommendations number and landed on 3 for a number of reasons. The recommendations are powered by machine learning and change whenever there’s a change in state, like when you reopen the app at a different time of day. What we’re limiting is the Netflix conundrum where people find the choice overwhelming (a lot of anxious people meditate) and spend longer looking for content that playing it. If someone doesn’t find their options in the recommendations, the Explore menu helps people find content by topic (“I need help with”) or Playlist (a mix of time-based choice/situation).
3. You can subscribe to as many series as you like. Based on time-of-day, they will appear on the Home screen. In the 3.0.3 update coming soon, they’ll also be in You>Favorites :). To start a second series, just go to the series, tap of the first day and away you go.
4. Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get to the bottom of this!
- Inscape Circle, LLC
- 81.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Inscape LLC 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Inscape $12.99
- Inscape $12.99
- Inscape $58.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.