With the Insight 360™ Student app from Turning Technologies, students use the iPad® to write, draw, annotate, and respond to questions in a 1:1 environment. Students can join a session and engage in teacher-led questions and self-paced and tests.
The Insight 360 Student app extends the capabilities of the Insight 360 classroom instruction system, offering students all the features of a clicker and mobile interactive whiteboard combined. The Insight 360 Student app works exclusively with the Insight 360 Premium Edition desktop application.
The app allows students to:
• Answer all question types including numeric-response, short-answer, and constructed-response
• Receive test results immediately from their teacher on the iPad
• Create classwork that the teacher can project and share with the rest of the class
• Write and draw assignments on e-worksheets that can be submitted for teacher review
Insight 360 Student app is a component of Insight 360 classroom instruction system.
Insight 360 Student app requires the installation of Insight 360 Premium Edition v2 or above.
• Addressed white screen failure to launch compatibility with iOS 8
• Addressed failure to report send for individual questions during student managed assessments
Ratings and Reviews
Current version won’t run on iOS9. Still waiting on an update. It’s been over 4 weeks.
Need an update
Starting week 11 of school without insight360! Please update this app. It continues to crash. Not compatible with iOS9!!!
I need this for my students please update!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.