INSIGHT HEART 1.5.7 - The human heart expedition
German Design Award Winner 2019 – Excellent Communications Design
- Added Spanish version
- New look of glass body with refractions on the image of your environment
- New look for 3d heart (shading)
- New look for vessel system
- New look for highlighted organs
- Higher detailed left and right chamber of the heart
- Added shadows for 3d models to implement them more in your own surroundings
- Tap & hold on the placement rectangle to change the position, or
- Swipe with two fingers to move the heart / human body
- Pinch with two fingers to scale the heart / human body (with indicator)
- Swipe with three fingers to move the heart up and down
- Swipe on the heart / human body to rotate it
- Swipe on the screen to rotate the scene
- Mode for lying down the human body
- UI in portrait mode disappers after a few seconds - just tap on the screen to see it again
- New indicator for rotation / scaling / moving on the floor
- New button for 'lying down mode' on the floor
- Improved the networking
Visit our Social Media Channels for video tutorials:
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but we want more
I love the concept of this app and would love to see in the future a complete interactive body different conditions and how certain conditions affect other parts of the body ! Maybe Trauma situation just so much ideas that can with the app great work would love to see this app grow I’ll be willing to pay more as it develops who knows maybe one day this app can save lives through awareness of what’s going on in the body !
EVERY time I use the app?
The info in the app is great. Comprehensive with nice visual graphics. The problem I have is that I want to use the app wherever I am and whatever I’m doing. The app makes you take a picture of the invisible man every time you open it, and it’s all relative to where you take the pic. For example, you can’t just open the app to get access to all the great info, you must first take a pic, and then you can’t use the app unless you stay completely still and hold your phone at whatever weird angle you need to to see the virtual man. Content I give 5 stars, user interface 1 star.
Just download it!!
I’m a Premed student with an interest in the heart which is probably why this app caught my eye. This interactive app is unlike any other that I’ve downloaded in that it allows me to learn more about different heart conditions and what each actually look like—since I haven’t been given the opportunity to see them in person yet. It’s just as helpful as my beloved Netter’s atlas! 😂 Completely worth it!
- ANIMA RES GmbH
- 366.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 ANIMA RES GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.