Electrical engineers rejoice! Our AR platform helps debug PCB’s fast!
Introducing inspectAR, the latest in PCB innovations. Our platform uses augmented reality overlays to identify nets, components, and layers to pinpoint problems and cut down rework. Speed up communication between engineers, technicians, and managers.
- Explore our library of sponsored boards, open-source non-profit community favorites, and DIY kits published by select creators
- Upload custom board designs to https://app.inspectar.com/. We support KiCAD, Eagle, Altium, Cadence, and more!
- Use the app to view your board with powerful AR augmentations!
- Connect your DigiKey account to gain quick access to datasheets
An incredible platform for professional electrical engineers, electronics hobbyists, and students. Backed by industry leaders, inspectAR has the power of a lab, in your hand.
- On-Device Project Creation for PC (Enterprise Only)
- Scene Tutorials
- Adjust Preferred AR Scene Camera Video Resolution for PC
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super Cool App
I love this idea so much! I just recently downloaded it and tested it on my Arduino Mega. I see so much potential with the usability of this product. It’s not perfect, but with a little messing around it’s not too hard to figure out. I haven’t tried using my own designs yet, but I’m excited to try it. I really hope they continue to work on this because I see so much potential with this product!
KiCad files on the free plan is huge!
I hope the business model works out as the tool is very useful and you get a lot on just the free plan
Easy to use!
Very helpful when debugging and assembling my PCB’s. Quick reference, game changer
- Inspectar augmented interfaces Inc.
- 154.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Inspectar Augmented Interfaces Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.