For inspectors of bridges and other transportation structures working to capture complete asset inspection report information including photos, video, and audio.
With InspectTech Collector Mobile, inspectors experience a new level of mobility. They are empowered to rapidly collect infrastructure condition information as they complete inspections in the field – with or without an Internet connection.
InspectTech Collector Mobile is used in conjunction with Bentley’s InspectTech software for streamlining the process of planning inspections, collecting and managing inspection data, and complying with government reporting requirements. InspectTech enables inspectors to reduce total inspection times by as much as 25 percent.
Navigating via an interactive map and GPS coordinates, inspectors capture the full range of data on all network assets: bridges, culverts, signs, light poles, antenna towers, storm water networks, guardrails, retaining walls, and more.
Fully integrated with the InspectTech system, InspectTech Collector Mobile provides synchronization through cloud services for securely and rapid management of inspection and maintenance information. Powerful capabilities complement the standard InspectTech offering – the choice of leading transportation, rail and transit agencies, and engineering contractors:
• A streamlined interface delivers valid fields and drop-downs as the inspector works through a logical and thorough collection of data via agency-specific forms.
• Support for rich data such as photos and audio adds to the overall quality of asset inventory information and reports.
• Historical asset data is available to help inspectors work rapidly, updating and entering new data.
• Calculations are performed based on the National Bridge Inventory (NBI) and other standards.
• Integrated GPS mapping automatically pinpoints structures and locations.
• High-quality reports are automatically generated from inspection data.
• Inspection data can ultimately be reported for planning and risk-based analysis and decision making.
Note: InspectTech Collector Mobile is developed by Bentley Systems, a world-leading provider of design and engineering software and developer of the AASHTOWare Bridge Management System (formerly called Pontis).
InspectTech inspection and maintenance software systems are custom-implemented and provided under software-as-a-service (SaaS) contracts to each customer location to match workflows, standards and regulations, and market needs.
Initial release for iOS phone support
Support for 5th condition state on elements form
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bentley Systems, Incorporated
- 67.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bentley Systems, Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.