Inspirit - the art of mandala 4+
Create mandala & kaleidoscope
Escape Motions, s.r.o
Designed for iPad
Inspirit is a relaxing, easy to use painting app for creative souls of all ages. Create mesmerizing mandala and kaleidoscope artworks and watch them slowly evolve in time. The application beautifully combines art, spiritual and relaxing elements and allows everyone to unwind in the most artistic way. Dive into the vivid colorful patterns and enjoy the moment of simple presence.
Inspirit lets you:
- Paint beautiful animated swirling patterns and kaleidoscope artworks
- Choose between various brush types
- Create eye-pleasing gradients and color variations
- Switch between mandala and kaleidoscope visual modes
- Add captivating glow effects
- Rotate & Zoom with multitouch
- Share your art with your friends on social networks
- Save images to your Photo Library
It’s time to set your creativity free!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed bug with hidden icons
- Fixed save image (app still need permission to access Photo Library)
- Minor changes
Ratings and Reviews
Live this app!
This is way too much fun. I especially love the brush with different colors that you can customize. It takes a bit of practice to find which strokes you like best, but it doesn’t take long. I also like that you can save your favorites to your camera roll to show off. Great for meditation or taking your mind off your troubles!
I have used a couple of mandala apps and this is the first one I have paid for. I was drawn in by the fun colors and cool designs but wish I could zoom in more to do more detailed work (Tip: Zoom option is only available in kaleidoscope mode). I do like that the mandalas can be animated which allows for a new and fun way to manipulate them and play with your creativity. You can’t save them in video format though so if you’re hoping for that, this is not the app for you.
As an artist- I LOVE this app!
I have so many drawing apps (most paid/Pro versions) and this one is simple and fun. Anyone -I mean anyone- can make beautiful works of art no matter what their level of artistic talent is, or their age.
I do wish there were more tools like brush options, more control of the color, BUT, it’s still wonderful as is.
If there was a Pro version with more tools, colors, brushes, etc., I would definitely pay for it.
My biggest issue now is trying to decide what to do with the 1000+ images I have saved in the last week. I wish I were exaggerating ;)
Try it out, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Escape Motions, s.r.o
- 27.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Escape Motions
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.