Have an app idea and don't know how to visualize it and share with friends? Now you can do it with Inspr to mock-up and prototype your idea easily!
No coding or no design skills needed!
Inspr is a rapid design tool for everyone to create and prototype an app interface quickly on your mobile phone. For you to start an app design effortlessly, Inspr offers a set of templates and rich native components that will help you form your ideas quickly. It is just like your pocket Illustrator or Sketch, creating your app design at anytime and anywhere.
* 9 default templates ready for you to create design instantly (and more are coming soon)
* easy drop and drag allows you to edit the design on the phone
* several native components to create vivid design
* customization with hundreds of settings
* select multiple elements to move, duplicate, align horizontally and vertically and auto-spacing.
* save and reuse your own custom components
* undo / redo with natural gesture
* export designs to Dropbox, and import images from Dropbox, iCloud or other apps
* Adobe Creative Cloud support
* Vector PDF export
* iCloud synchronization across your iDevices
* Backup and restore from Dropbox
* also work with iPad
Images and Icons:
* 200+ hand-crafted icons
* dozens of hand-picked stock images
* and you can use the pictures on your phone album, too (only with Pro Kit)
* popular color palettes
* create your color palette (only with Pro Kit)
* set color with hex value (only with Pro Kit)
* support gradient colors, and with Inspr's easy gradient color editor, you can also define your gradient color (only with Pro Kit)
* free to define text styles, and size
* and choose the typeface you love for the text
Manage Your Designs:
* multi-projects, and group your design in the project base
* autosaves the mock-up as you design
* export designs to the photo album and any other app
* duplicate any design
* rename your design
* rearrange the order
# In-app purchase to enable Pro Kit functions
# Features in Pro Kit: Unlimited designs (4 designs max in free version); Import images from an album; Create custom color palette, including the gradient color editor.
# Or search Inspr Pro in App Store to purchase the full function version
** Inspr was featured by ProductHunt on Nov 19, 2015.
Follow Inspr Design:
* Twitter: @insprdesign
* Facebook: @insprdesign
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fix various crashes and iPhone5 layout issue
Ratings and Reviews
UI can be improved
I recently downloaded this app to expedite my low-hi fidelity wireframes process, however I did find the app at times to be a little frustrating.
The ability to have the grid visible would help for alignment. Could this be integrated into the settings? Also is their a way that we can have placeholder image blocks instead of having an image populated in the field?
When making components (I.e cards/tiles) when I “multi-selected” multiple items on the canvas and grouped them into components, I noticed that when I places them onto the canvas their elements did not stay in position even though I locked them when I selected them, initially.
There also appeared to be some issues with the swipe up menu and the side bar menu. The padding needs to be adjusted because it’s very challenging to collapse it. Also is there a way an “↩️↪️” option can be incorporated?
The app has great potential and for the price it is reasonable, but a little challenging to use if you have little patience.
Beyond worth it.
I didn’t check before writing this to see if they are still working on this app, but I see amazing potential in the future for some added capabilities. With that being said it is extremely well designed and enables me to work on the ui of my apps when I’m out and about. I highly recommend it for anyone who is working on a project.
No experience needed
I have always prototyped by sketching. Today I thought why not give it a shot. I downloaded this app and everything is seamlessly easy to use and intuitive. Without any experience, in about 30 minutes I created my first project on Inspr. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for an easy app with amazing limitless potential for prototyping and designing. Good luck Inspr-ing :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shih-Yun Shen
- 259.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Inspr Design
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.