With Insta-LINK® HOME, spend more time swimming and less time maintaining!
Turn your Smartphone into a Test Strip Scanner
As a pool or spa owner you know that maintenance can be a lot of work. You need to test and balance the water, keep the filter and baskets clean, vacuum the leaves and debris, and that’s just regular maintenance.
This FREE Insta-LINK® HOME app will simplify water testing, allowing you to use the camera on your phone to scan test strips for accurate and reliable results!
• “Photo-scan” supported Insta-LINK® or Insta-TEST® strips using the camera on your smartphone*
• Manually enter test results for Free Chlorine, Bromine, Total Chlorine, pH, Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, Hardness, Copper, and Salt
• Indication if your test results are in or out of range
Plus, log into this app with your Insta-LINK® HOME account to access all of the great features of the Insta-LINK® HOME Service while on the go, pool side, or standing at the counter purchasing chemicals.
• Step-by-step treatment recommendations for balancing your pool or spa based on your test results and tailored to your pool or spa
• Store important site information such as pool volume, surface type, and treatment chemicals
• All water tests automatically stored for easy review
* Seamlessly syncs with your Insta-LINK® HOME account online
• Link to your local dealer for a more personalized experience
For more information, visit us at www.insta-link.com/poolspa.
*Use of the photo-scanning feature requires a SmartScan™ Card, a specially colored plastic card that you place the test strip on before taking a picture.
• Always consult with your local pool professional when any significant changes occur with your pool or spa. Your linked dealer will be able to pull up your test history at his shop in order to help diagnose the problem(s) you may be having. This program is designed to improve basic maintenance but conditions such as cloudy water, colored water, corrosion or scale can occur if maintenance is ignored. So take a water sample to your dealer periodically to test other factors such as metals and other measurements better handled by a professional. WaterLink® dealers are well equipped to give you highly accurate, rapid analysis and treatments while you’re in the store.
Added support for iOS 9
* Resolved issue preventing selecting of items in a dropdown menu
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs bug fix
If you follow directions, it works mostly. Does not work with indoor lighting.
Set up an account but every time I login I will get a blank screen with no recourse. Need to uninstall the app and reinstall to be able to use it again. This has been the case since I tried using this since last year, now on iOS 11.2.5
Very Good almost 5 stars salt level not reliable
This a very good application to check your SI ( saturation index ) or water balance ! Everything is okay at the exception of the salt level warning .
Salt Chlorinators have specific minimum limit per model or brands, there is no standard level and I have mentioned 3 examples
Emaux above 4,000 ppm.
Astral 4,000 to 6,000 ppm
Hayward 2,700 to 3,400 ppm.
Basically if you have an Emaux Salt Chlorinator the application will give a warning with salt level at 4.400 ppm that according to Emaux perfect !
Unfortunately if the end user reduce the salt amount it will damage the Chlorinator Cell and in some case the mother board of the Chlorinator
The application should take into consideration the Chlorinator Model with the limits mini / maxi.
The input can be made manually, the best will be to bring the Chlorinator Model and get the limits of set up automatically in the application.
Eric Koh Samui
Doesnt support 6 strip
Right off the bat it doesnt work. I have test strip with 6 things to test, this only works with 4 or 5
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.