The #1 Texas Holdem poker coaching app where top pros evaluate your every move and reward you for making quality decisions.
Check out what reviewers are saying:
5 stars: "Fantastic! - This app really makes you think! It's like playing at a real tournament. Glad I bought it. It has definitely changed the way I will play from now on!"
5 stars: "Excellent App! Don't use this and sit at my table!"
5 stars: "Makes you realize how deep the game is. This app is improving my game tremendously"
5 stars: "Great way to brush up our thinking skills before a game! Love this app..."
5 stars: "Great app - Finally a Poker app that helps me improve my game against my poker buddies"
"@InstaPoker - I really loving this app. It breaks scenarios down in a very detailed and playable manner. Great job guys"
Play challenging hands and receive instant feedback from the pros, including poker’s all-time leading money winner, Antonio Esfandiari, and WSOP Main Event winner and owner of 4 WSOP bracelets, Huckleberry Seed.
Win and score by making quality decisions, not by winning chips.
* Poker hands are packaged into Hand-Packs™, covering various aspects of Hold'em from low-stakes home games to major tournament events.
* Win in-app currency, called ProCoins, based on the merit of your play, not the outcome of the hand. Use ProCoins to unlock Bonus Hand-Packs.
* Game scenarios crafted by world-class poker pros and based on actual hands played in WSOP and WPT tournaments and cash games.
* Contributing pros include Antonio Esfandiari, Huck Seed, Daniel O’Brien, Jonathan Little, Amir Lehavot, Matt Berkey and Konstantin Othmer.
* Each move is followed by detailed explanations that open your eyes to the way top pros think and play.
* Play for FREE an entire Hand-Pack! You can also PREVIEW a hand from each Premium Hand-Pack, over 24 free hands.
* No account creation, no network connection to play. Download the hand-packs and play anywhere to improve your poker skills and to see if you can play like a pro.
“I thought I was a decent hold ‘em player – until pros Antonio Esfandiari and Huck Seed told me otherwise.”
- Michael Shapiro, San Francisco Chronicle
Make the “Best Move,” and you are awarded +3 ProCoins. Make a “Good Move” or “Fair Move” and you’ll earn +2 or +1 ProCoins, respectively. Make a “Bad Move,” and well, zero points for you, but you will earn the advice of the pro, who will explain why it was the wrong decision and his thought process behind making the right one.
The goal of each Hand-Pack is to score a perfect +3 ProCoins on every move of every hand. Do so, and you’ll be fast on your way to mastering No-Limit Hold ‘em and outplaying your opponents at the poker table, whether in your home game or the World Series in Las Vegas.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent & Fun Training!!
I highly recommend this as part of your poker training regime. Actually playing the hands makes you think and the subsequent advice is thorough and excellent. You don’t have to agree with every move to learn something.
I am finding more understanding having to think rather than read a poker book or watch a video and the material all get muddled together.
I go through a hand pack once, then use the practice mode to better absorb the teachings. Then I replay the pack. Never gets old as there are SO SO many hands available.
The point scoring is a nice touch to motivate your seriousness.
Unlike a book or videos you can play a few hands at a time anywhere, anytime.
This is a fun way to learn also.
I am a long term student of Jonathan Little and his teachings here are as thorough as his other teaching platforms.
The Bundle pack is clearly the best deal - I think you get close to 400 hands, with the option to earn free bundles.
Pay to Win
This game is great! For about the first 5 minutes. But then you figure out that you have to get another pack because practicing the first one is starting to get boring. So you go to the “free packs” and go oh look 500 coins and I only have 40. Then you go to the next and see the same thing. So after this disappointment you find out that the only way to earn coins is to play packs. Now this would be okaying if the pack the got you enough coins to pay for another free one but nooooo. One of the packs that you buy can give you around 231 max. So you have three of those then you go to the free packs again after a couple hours practicing those and then going back and trying for the most amount of coins. Once you have enough you go to the free pack shop and find out that the pack your about to buy gives you LESS THAN HALF of the coins your about to spend on it back. Now let’s say you do buy it you repeat the process of spending real money and then in game money a couple times and boom you have all the packs and a $53 hole in your wallet.
Good training, but lacks depth
Expensive, really expensive for the depth of the training. That being said, the training is better than reading a book. Actually putting the lessons into practice while reading is 10x more effective. There is also the seemingly contradictory content provided by the different instructors. But I think you choose the style your more comfortable with and you can certainly get better. Perhaps once that style is mastered you can move to the other instructors content and try to master that, so you can incorporate both styles in your game.
Another issue I have with the content is, you go through the steps and you learn what to do, “when this happens, and your opponent does this.” And that is good information, but there is not follow up on, “now when this happens, but your opponent does this other thing, what do you do?”
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gamoz, Inc
- 96.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2012-2014 Gamoz Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Beating Cash Games: Pro Strategies for Rec Players by Daniel O'Brien $4.99
- Basic Concepts: Cash $2.99
- The Key Scenarios: Small Stake Cash by Jonathan Little $2.99
- Preflop Critical Decisions by Matt Berkey $4.99
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Eliminate Costly Mistakes by Jonathan Little $5.99
- The Playbook: Premium Hands by Matt Berkey $5.99
- Dominate Your Home Game by Jonathan Little $5.99
- The Playbook: Sticky Spots by Matt Berkey $6.99
- Basic Concepts: Tournament by Jonathan Little $2.99
- Combat Aggression by Jonathan Little $3.99