Take the hassle out of healthcare payments by paying all of your medical bills in one place with InstaMed.
Pay any healthcare bill in a snap with Photo Bill Pay
Paper bills stacking up? Take a picture of any healthcare bill to pay it quickly and easily.
Save payment and health plan details to your secure InstaMed digital wallet
Make healthcare payments in seconds, and be confident that your healthcare and financial data is safe and secure. We’re healthcare’s most trusted payments network, independently certified at the highest levels for both healthcare and payments.
Manage all of your healthcare expenses in one place
Once you start paying all of your healthcare bills with InstaMed, we’ll help you understand your overall spending pattern and keep track of all of your payments. No more paper receipts!
Connect with participating providers
You can pay any healthcare bill with InstaMed, but you can do even more if your provider is using InstaMed, too!
• Go green with paperless billing
• Never worry about missing a bill with automatic payments
• Set up a payment plan
• Understand your benefits for any health plan
• Skip the front desk and check in to appointments from your phone
We’ve added instructions to Photo Bill Pay to make it easier to pay any healthcare bill! We also now support iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Snapped and Paid!
Just downloaded this app and took a picture of my statement and paid it in less than a minute. Highly recommended if you don’t want to go over all hassles paying healthcare bills
Bad User Experience
I have my payment and user information stored on the app, but when I go to pay a bill, I take a picture and none of the information transfers to the form, so I enter it manually.
Then it doesn’t recognize the address of the recipient of the payment and insists “address line 2” must be filled in. There is no additional address, so I put “n/a” and that’s not good. I put “suite n/a” but that’s no good, so I had to make up a fake address by entering in “suite a” and hoping the payment goes through.
Then, the worst part of all after entering all that in, the payment screen. I have a credit card saved on their service, but it prompted me to connect my bank (which I do not feel comfortable doing). I want to pay by credit card (or even better, though Apple Pay), but that’s not an option, so ... I back out of the whole transaction and just go on the mobile web version.
The web site recognized who I was, pre filled in all my information and let me pay with the credit card on file. Why would I use this app ever again? Just use the web site. Much easier. It doesn’t matter if you can take a picture of your bill if you can’t pay it.
Too much trouble to use
1. Entered credit card info in wallet. Could only pay bill with bank info. Why would I use this site when I can pay bills from my bank account and not share the information?
2. Decided to delete app but wanted to get rid of my credit card info first. Password used to set up account didn’t work, but when I reset it, it was a “previous password.”
3. Couldn’t get to credit card info to delete it.
4. Photo of bill can’t pick up account number.
- InstaMed Communications, LLC
- 17.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 InstaMed Communications, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.