An extremely simple yet unbelievably capable video recording and editing app!
Whether you have an iPhone 4S, or an iPhone XS, you will never miss a moment that is worth being captured on video. Just launch the app and recording is already in progress, no need to swipe or press additional buttons. Easily pause and resume the recording, or switch between the front and back camera while filming. When you are done, simply close the app and the video will be waiting for you in the Camera Roll.
• Record instantly as soon as you launch the app.
• Automatically save the video upon exit, either to the Camera Roll (by default), or to the app documents (for additional privacy).
• Record in 4K at 60 frames per second (if supported by the device). Or choose any resolution and frame rate that you prefer.
• Create vlog style videos with no effort.
• Pause and resume recording - just press and hold the record button or tap the video duration indicator.
• Resume recording your last saved video.
• Switch between front and back camera while recording.
• Easily select the recording camera using the Today Screen Widget straight from the lock screen. In addition, the default camera can be selected in the app settings.
• Rotate your device as you record, video orientation will be adjusted accordingly (iPhone exclusive).
• Select a different recording screen for extra privacy.
• Edit your recording from within the app - rotate, trim, cut and rearrange selected parts of the video. You can also zoom into any given area in the video for a selected period of time.
PREMIUM FEATURES (available via an In-App Purchase):
• No limit on the recording duration.
• No ads.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES (also available in the free version):
• Zoom while recording up to 99.9x (depends on the actual device) using either Pinch to Zoom, or Swipe Up/Down gestures. If you device has a telephoto camera, you can use it to achieve a higher quality zoom effect.
• Adjust zoom level directly or have it gradually ramp up to the desired level.
• Adjust zoom level while recording is paused.
• Use flashlight while recording with either front or back facing camera.
• Set (and lock) focus and exposure using a Tap gesture.
• Manually adjust focus and exposure using Swipe gestures.
• Add a 3x3 grid layer over the camera view while recording.
• Record with optical image stabilisation (only available on devices that support it).
• Choose between Low, Medium, High, Ultra or Custom video quality.
• Record in HEVC format for reduced video file size (only on devices running iOS 11 or later).
• Launch the app in portrait or landscape mode. Your recording will always be in the correct orientation. It even works upside down!
• Record while your background music is playing. Ideal for filming karaoke videos.
• Enable Guided Access while recording (triple-click of the home button) and the screen will become completely inactive. That way, no one else will be able to stop the recording if they get hold of your device.
• Share the recorded videos with your favourite apps and services.
• Optimised for iPhone XS and XS Max.
The free version is ad-supported and has a limit on the recording duration. These restrictions can be removed via a one-time In-App Purchase.
If you enjoy the app, please consider supporting the team by giving us a rating and sharing your feedback in the App Store. That way, we will be able to provide you with great new features in future.
This update brings the following features:
• Added a 'Record on Launch' setting which controls whether the app initiates recording upon launch. Note that if this settings is disabled, you can still use the widget to start recording automatically.
• Added a 'Hide Video on Exit' setting - if you close the app while recording (or simply lock the device), your video will be saved to the App Folder and will not appear in the thumbnail on the next launch.
• Added the ability to discard the ongoing recording.
• Now if you press and hold the switch camera button, recording will pause while the camera is flipped, and will resume once you release the button.
Also in this update:
• Now when you resume a saved recording, there will be no black frames between the two clips.
• Now you can change the 'Save to Camera Roll' setting while recording.
• Now you are also able to resume your saved recording after changing any of the recording settings.
• Bug fixes, stability and UI improvements.
From the previous update:
• You can now choose a custom resolution and frame rate to record with.
• The app now supports devices with dual cameras on the back. If you have such a device, you can achieve a better quality zoom effect by selecting one of the following modes - wide angle, telephoto or dual camera.
• You can now switch between the front and back camera while your recording is paused.
• Improved the pinch to zoom functionality.
If you enjoy the app, please consider supporting our team by giving us a rating and sharing your feedback in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Grab for cash
The worst thing is you can only record for twenty seconds and they said you could make vlogs with ease BUT YOU CANT because TWENTY SECONDS!!?? and every time I’m down it end the video it gives me a ad
This is a bad app. It want you to pay 1.99 i think for no adds .and you can only record for 20 seconds
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Boris Milanov
- 27.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Boris Milanov
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
- Unlimited Recording $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.