Your life on a dashboard! Automatically track the time you spend on your iPhone, fitness time, places, sleep and travel with Instant.
Featured by Apple, TechCrunch, The New York Times, #1 on ProductHunt!
Track all your activities automatically! Now with Goals so that you can improve your sleep, productivity and fitness. Instant Coach gives you trends and insights in your data! With weekly reports you can understand your life better. All of Instant's data is private & remains only on your phone.
Instant automatically tracks your daily activities:
• How much time you spent on your phone & how many times you checked it
• How much you walk, run and travel
• Track the time you spend at places
• Track your sleep duration
• Get Weekly Reports to get actionable insights and trends based on your life
• Instant Coach gives you trends and lets you query your data
• Share your weekly report visualised as an image
• Now integrate with Health app or Fitbit (Optional)
Award winning app, as seen on Techcrunch, The New York Times, #1 on Product Hunt, Gizmodo, Lifehacker and Huffington Post. Now with Apple Watch, HealthKit & 3D Touch integration!
Instant is the World's leading Quantified Self & Lifelogging app. Instant journals your entire day automatically. For more information visit us on: http://instantapp.today
For Research, API & SDK queries contact: email@example.com
Passcode is needed to track device usage. Fitness tracking is only supported for iPhone 5S and onwards. Location permission is needed to run in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Instant offers Lifetime Pro or Yearly Pro subscription. For Instant Pro Yearly Subscription costs USD $5 or equivalent.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Privacy: https://emberify.com/privacy/
-Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed at lack of available features
I paid $3 but most of the data is still inaccurate. The sleep data for instance.
If they were clear about the additional $2 for the detail reports & app usage, I wouldn't have bought the app to begin with. I came here for that feature- and I'm losing out because the app doesn't deliver that without extra purchases.
Super disappointed by the inaccurate marketing- especially because it was picked up by product hunt. What a waste. The data available without the extra $$ for the reports is too high level to be the "analytics of your life".
I was excited about this after discovering the app on Product Hunt. But man was I let down when discovering what actually was (or rather, wasn't) included in my $3 purchase.
I was excited for the apps usage tracking to understand where I spend most of my time on my phone. Turns out, that's not included at all. Sigh.
The sleep tracker doesn't really track your sleep (like e.g. Sleep Cycle), but just tracks when you turn your phone off a night and turn it on the next day. Again, sigh.
Tracking places has not worked for me. Is see one or two of the places I've been during the day. Most of the time the map is just showing a big gray square. Sigh.
Weekly reports are a cool feature, but is buried behind a $2 pay wall. Really guys? I just paid $3 for an app, now you're charging an addition $2 for a key feature. Also, if you don't use the Apple Mail app for email (which many of us don't), it doesn't work at all. Sigh.
The dashboard only shows today's data and there no way to change the time period to say, past week or month. Sigh.
So what does this $3 app actually give do? Not much to be honest. The UI is nice and slick, but without data and accurate tracking, what is the point of this?
There's certainly potential here, but for now I'm just sorely disappointed and $3 poorer.
This app looks really cool! I was super excited to download it... Until I did download it and started using it. I'll be honest. It's actually insulting how terrible this app is.
This is the extent of what it has done on my phone (oh btw, this is my 2nd time downloading it, thinking this time maybe some of anything would be fixed):
1) take info from Apple Health and present it
2) purport to track my phone usage and then fail spectacularly at doing so
Despite a couple other apps all being within a few minutes of one another in terms of the amount of time my phone is open and the number of unlocks I've done, this app has never showed me to have used my phone for more than 4 minutes nor unlocked it more than 2 times. This is true for each day of the past week.
You should download this app if you enjoy cruel parodies exposing things that humiliate themselves by attempting to do something they literally aren't made to do. There isn't any Rudy or Forrest Gump-esque happy ending here, folks. This app is just that terrible.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Emberify Innovations Private Limited
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 Emberify
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Instant Pro $9.99
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Yearly Pro Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.