Help your child learn to read by using Instant Phrases by Teach Speech Apps. This simple flash card app makes it easy to practice instant phrases anywhere. The words in these phrases come from Dr. Fry’s Instant Word List (High Frequency Words). Fry’s Instant Phrases consists of 6 groups of 90 or less phrases.
It is important for early readers to instantly recognize these sight words / instant phrases / high frequency phrases in order to become proficient and fluent readers. Learning Fry's Instant Phrases can help build vocabulary, fluency and comprehension.
Dr. Fry's research resulted in the following findings:
- 25 words make up approximately one-third of all published text.
- 100 words comprise approximately 50% of all of the words found in publications.
- 300 words make up approximately 65% of all written material.
- 6 groups of 90 or less phrases
- Simple and colorful
- Develops reading, spelling and language skills
- Enriches vocabulary
- Easy swipe feature to advance cards
- Hear the word read aloud by tapping the word
- Keep track of number of correct and incorrect words
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards
- All words included / No in-app purchases
- No ads
Teach Speech Apps encourages learning side-by-side with an engaged adult.
Teach Speech Apps does not collect personal information. To learn more, visit : http://www.teachspeechapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Email Teach Speech Apps with questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find / Like / Follow us:
Facebook: Teach Speech Apps, LLC
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.