Instant Pot electric pressure cookers are a revolution in home cooking, bringing fast, easy, healthy cooking to kitchens everywhere. The official mobile app from Instant Pot makes it even faster and easier to get cooking.
Get over 1000 recipes for Instant Pot appliances at your fingertips, and more! Search recipes, save favorites, make notes, rate and comment, create grocery lists, and control Smart WiFi cookers from anywhere using your Apple device.
- Instantly access an ever-growing database of over 1000 recipes for the Instant Pot and other - Instant appliances, including Ace Blenders, Aura Multicookers, and Accu Sous Vide.
- Search Instant Pot recipes
- Create grocery lists based on recipe ingredients
- Save favorite recipes
- Rate, make notes, and comment on recipes
- Pair your iOS device to an Instant Pot Smart WiFi to monitor and control your cooker from anywhere
- Learn tips and tricks about how to make the most of your electric pressure cooker and cook better, healthier meals that taste great
- Find product information
- Get help with getting started
- Be the first to get news about Instant Pot
- Fresh content organized by featured, categories and new recipes
- New Recipe updates when app is minimized and maximized
- Improved scrolling sensitivity on iOS on the home page
- Links have been fixed
- Sous Vide using Instant Start on Smart WiFi 60
- Guided cooking experience when selecting My Devices
- Scrollable instructions in the device status page
Ratings and Reviews
Overall the app is fine, have had no crashes and the content seems to be quality.
There are several problems.
1) The horizontal scrolling is overly sensitive
2) There is no way to browse all items in a category. Breakfast items get into the Cs but if you sort by date or author you see things you could not get to before so unless you know what you are looking for hundreds of the reported 1000 meals will be hidden.
Still shockingly inaccessible!
No, I didn’t write the first review from February, but figured I would use it. Not only have reviews been saying that this app is inaccessible, but they told me that would fix it a couple of months ago. I was all excited, I had been watching for a new update, just so that I could use my IP, only to find that when they updated it, they completely ignored all the requests for accessibility. I personally know two other people besides myself who opened tickets because it’s not accessible, and then obviously, there’s yet somebody else who wrote a review, as I did. Don’t tell us you’re going to do something if you aren’t. That just makes us wonder if maybe you lied about everything else too. Are there really 11 safety features with this version? Hard to say! This has been around for months, and we complained about the IP app in general not being all that accessible a couple of years ago, so it isn’t like this is news. If you can’t get people who are capable of writing an app properly, fire them and get somebody else who can. The instant pot isn’t supposed to be like all the cheaply made ones, but if you can’t even write a proper app, how do we know you can make a proper cooker?
Sometimes you just want to browse. I don’t always know what I want to search for. But, this app won’t let you. Unless you find what you want in the first page of a category. It won’t load any more from that category.
Instant Pot team! Are you paying attention to the negative reviews? Can you please fix the actual issues with current products before moving on to new stuff?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.