Welcome to the official Instant Brands® Connect app – your home for fast, delicious and easy recipes for the growing Instant Family of appliances from Instant Pot Pressure Cookers to Air Fryers, Toaster Ovens, and More.
This app connects directly to the Instant Pot Pro Plus multi-cooker for a fully connected cooking experience. Other Instant devices found in the "Kitchen" screen are used to customize recipe searching and filtering based on what is in your kitchen, but do not connect directly to the appliance.
The Instant Brands Connect recipe app makes it easy to search recipes, create collections of your favorites, make notes and even create grocery lists so you can get to the fun part - cooking tasty meals!
- Instantly access our ever-growing database of over 1,000 recipes for the Instant Pot, Instant Vortex Air Fryers, Instant Omni Toaster Ovens, Precision Dutch Ovens, and Instant Ace Blenders.
- Learn useful tips and tricks whether you’re an Instant Pot newbie who’s just getting started, or an Instant Pot pro, looking to test your skills in the kitchen.
- Discover how to make the most of your Instant Pot. When should I use preset functions? When should I use natural or quick pressure release? What is sous vide? Find answers to those questions and many more.
- Get inspired! Discover amazing new cuisines like Mediterranean, Korean, Chinese, Indian, Latin and more.
- Find easy recipes that fit your diet and lifestyle. We’ve got plenty of ideas, for our paleo, keto, diabetic, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free friends!
- Learn new ways to cook popular foods like eggs, rice, and chicken or try your hand at something a little sweeter - like baking cheesecakes, brownies and cobblers.
Cook faster, easier, healthier and tastier meals with the Instant Pot and the Instant family of appliances!
We fixed a few minor bugs and implemented general compatibility improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Instant Pot Easy
I have had a lot of luck with the Instant Pot app. It enables me to save favorite recipes and guides me through the process. The issues that I have with it have to do with ingredient measurements. The units of measure are not clear or consistent. I can usually figure it out, but why would this not be standard and clear, like any other recipe. I have found that some recipe sources are also more reliable than others. Finally, the built in timer feature has not been helpful because it doesn’t take into account preheat time. An added bonus is being able to adjust recipes up and down with the number of servings. The recipe will tell you if your Instant Pot has reached it’s capacity and won’t allow you to go beyond the number of servings it can handle. There are a few flaws, but overall, I like the app.
Great for Getting started, but nutrition content lacking
The app and a few web searches helped to become acquainted with the Instant Pot method of cooking (ie how to boil water, make hard boiled eggs.. ). once I was ready to start recipes, I noticed a problem:
NUTRITION INFORMATION IS USELESS
- Only lists calories
- Lists calories per “serving,” but NO serving size is given, neither per person nor per total amount made. Also, changing the number of people does nothing except change quantities need in the recipe (which is really neat), but good luck measuring out however much a “serving” is..
- Calories cannot be selected and copied into other apps for health data collection, (even if they did make sense.)
Once they fix these nutrition content issues and delivery, I will give five stars. The recipe format is great and guides well with timers and such, so that’s pretty cool.
Now onto making soup.
The content of recipes was questionable. Using the example of “Broccoli Cheddar Soup” by Chop Secrets, that recipe says to sauté a half a stick of butter for 30mins! I was afraid to do this because 1) I wasn’t trying to make clarified butter and 2) it just seemed weird.
Later, after reading comments about the soup being “too salty,” noticed that the recipe did not specify to use salted or in-salted butter, and just started wondering.
Soup tasted good though, gonna have to try other recipes.. please devs please fix the nutrition info content thx.
Itemization a little off
Received my Instant Pot Ace Plus model. Really stoked to get started on some of the recipes. A little misleading when selecting your appliance because in the app it only lists the Nova model which some settings may not apply directly to the Ace or Ace Plus. I do like how at the top search bar it is already categorized by appliance and I am assuming when searching it has defaulted to the appliance registered (not sure how that would do if you had multiple product lines). Maybe adding a little symbol showing what appliance the recipe is meant for so you don’t have to open it and scroll to the very end to see what is necessary for the recipe? Some recipes displaying on the main page will say for Blender but you go to the inspired recipe link and it is for the pressure cooker. Just a thought.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Instant Brands Inc.
- 165.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Instant Brands Inc.