For the first time in a mobile MMORTS, take advantage of a unified world map, enabling you to develop your resources and attack your enemies in a glimpse.
By making geography matter and allowing you to deploy armies anywhere, Instant War lets you wage war in the palm of your hand like never before. You can finally use mountains and rivers to funnel your enemies right into a trap, or to protect your base from flanking attacks.
Recruit elite troops, develop cutting-edge military technologies, and clash with opponents from all around the world in this epic blend of social MMO and tactical war game. Keep your friends and foes under your thumb and rule the battleground! But remember, in Instant War there is no substitute for victory.
NOTE: Instant War is free to download and play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. You can switch off this option in your device's settings.
A network connection is also required to play the game.
- FREE TO PLAY
- Building, fighting: everything happens on a unified world map.
- From Privates to War Machines: Train elite troops and vehicles to crush your opponents
- Engage in massive real-time battles: sync up with your alliance to strike at full strength!
- Master the battlefield: Use 3D terrain at your advantage to ambush your opponents where and when they don’t expect you.
- Enjoy stunning 3D graphics with fully animated characters, high resolution terrain, dynamic lighting and beautiful VFXs.
- Managing your armies and alliance is a breeze with our intuitive interface!
- Progress with solo PvE missions and prove your might in intense PvP events
- Conquer the world with your alliance by claiming hard-won territories and elite resources.
If you have any problem, visit http://www.instantwar.com or contact us directly in the game in More > Help.
Terms of Service
Update 7: Enhance your Army!
• New exclusive Warthog - A brand new air unit has been launched, the Warthog: ultimate addition to your army’s attacks!
• Upgrading Troops - Extend your units’ power! You can now promote your recruited troops to increase their Tier and power!
• New Laboratory Tree - A brand new research tree has been added to the Laboratory: Promote Tree!
• Extended Formations - Develop further your experience with the addition of a 4th Formation slot!
Ratings and Reviews
Kept me entertained so far.
Eye-catching 3D graphics. Easy to pick up, because the initial leveling period doesn’t slow you down with long wait times, or need for energy/resource refills. The Alliance community is fantastic, and I’ve only explored one server. Join one as soon as you can. Just be patient with your builds and recruiting and you’ll be able to complete challenges just as easy as if you used boosters. The only differences is it takes longer. Which brings me to one thing I’ve noticed, is that notification are on the heavy/annoying side. Could be toned back just a bit. Otherwise, keep updating and I’ll keep playing.
When I first looked at this game I thought that this would be just another game where you watch troop movements and not able to watch any action. Well, this game is different. It has the same concept except that after your troops finish battling you can watch it. This game hasn’t really taken any of my money yet and doesn’t give you offers 24:7 on “limited time deal”. Pretty good game.
DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!
God awful customer service, takes 1~2 weeks to get back a half response that doesn’t answer your question/concern, will often REFUSE to give players their purchases that they didn’t receive when they have PROOF, only “updates” for this game since before Christmas has been graphic changes yet they have “major updates” being announced that keep getting pushed back with no set date for release, they let servers die out if they don’t like how they play a WAR GAME, any updates outside of graphic changes that happen every month or so is utterly useless, they don’t listen to player feedback or concerns, and especially server 7 they allow to die out simply because of the lack of updates and the seemingly lack of interest in their own game. If you wish to see this bad review get switched with a good one merge server 7.
- PLAYWING LTD
- 472.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Playwing
- In-App Purchases
- Unleash Hell Lv1 $4.99
- Recruitment Frenzy Lv3 $19.99
- Experimental Fuel Supply $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.