Listen to your favorite radio stations, or discover new ones. Instaradio is free, fast and could be the radio player you have been waiting for.
- Listen to radio from all around the world
- View info about songs, artist and radio program, along with album art
- Add your own URLs as radio stations
- Record playback
- Recently played music is saved. No more wondering what that song's name was
- Instaradio is perfect for discovering new music. When you hear something great, the song can be opened right in Apple Music or Spotify
- Sleep Timer and Autoplay
- Local stations done right
- One tap to get started, it's that easy
- Ready for iOS 12 with features like Slide Over/Split View, power saving and more
- Optimized for accessibility
Try the app thousands of people rely on for listening to radio.
Playlists for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and UK. Can't find a station? It's easy to add your own stations. You can also send us a suggestion.
Also available on your iPad, Mac, Apple TV and Apple Watch.
Critical bug fix: fixes the crash on app launch
- Added a new database, which now includes over 20 000 new stations!
- Metadata is now displayed everywhere again (Lock screen, car display, etc)
- Swipe on the cover art/background to change station
- Improvements to search
- Adjust volume from the Apple Watch app
- Haptic feedback
- Code modernisation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
my new favorite internet radio
• What I like:
- radio-browser.info database ❤️
- prev/next buttons on lockscreen 😍
- no buffering, instant play ✈️
- low cpu usage, small app, very simple minimal UI 👍
- smooth transition between wifi and cellular when leaving wifi 📲
- loads fast (it’s so frustrating to wait so much on other apps on cold start!)
• What I would pay for (one time):
- recording of any stream without any restriction 🙏
- active development (I won’t buy an 11 old month app)
• What should also be able to do in the free version:
- pause stream (on lockscreen: one button for pause, one for stop)
- ogg support
- display the bitrate
• What needs improvement:
- use less RAM
You have to pay to play stations via url, so much for free
The only reason I wanted this was to able to play a station via url, but you have to pay for that in this supposedly free app.
pls update new version！more format support and create folder to group stations！
- Markus Jahnsrud
- 24.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Soriko
- In-App Purchases
- Instaradio Plus $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.