No need for expensive ToDo or reminders apps anymore! With this app you can easily access your Apple Reminders and quickly create reminders with a global shortcut you can define yourself. No need for any clicks to be made, just create your shortcut and use it to create instant reminders!
• Open reminders from the menu bar app
• Create a quick reminder with your own global shortcut
• Add reminders to a list and give them a due date
• Due dates can also be: Today, Tomorrow or any weekday
• Use the date picker when clicking on a date to have a better overview
• Add priorities
• Choose your list by the automatic autocomplete
• Create new lists immediately
• Add multiple urls in the notes section
• Launch at login (editable)
• Supports light and dark mode!
*More features upcoming*
• German (credits to David Lehmann)
• italian (credits to Mauro Maver)
*more languages coming up*
See how the app works:
• Updated for MacOS Big Sur
• Updated design for MacOS Big Sur
• Fixed an issue when pressing the hotkey while the reminder input was already open.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this App!
This makes the reminders app so much more useful to have a shortcut to add a reminder instead of having to go into the reminders app! Would to see an option in the future to be able to add a daily or weekly repeat to the reminder within the instaremind bar - then the app would be perfect! Thanks for a great easy to use app!
Developer Response ,
We're really glad you love the app!
I can also already tell you that the features you requested are already added to the roadmap and will be added in the future if it's technical possible!
Thanks for reviewing, we love to get feedback and feature requests!
Finally I can quick add to reminders!
Great improvement for Reminders! Love it
Thanks for writing this, it's great. Really makes Reminders more central to my workflow. I'd love it if clicking on the InstaRemind menubar icon would bring up a list of upcoming reminders (I know, I can use notification center, but this would be better). Ideally, if I could pick a view (such as Scheduled or Today) to display when I click on the 'bell' this would pretty much make InstaRemind perfect.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review and feedback.
I can already tell you that your request is on our roadmap and we're planning to launch this feature by the end of this year. (Maybe a lite version sooner)
Kind regards and stay healthy!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stefan Adams
- 5.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Stefan Adams - APPS2CREATE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.