Instantly view your photos full-screen.
InstaView shows your photos without delay and was made to present photos and videos using the whole screen without distractions.
• Full-screen photos and videos
• Use any connected screen.
• Automatically shows new photos.
InstaView keeps watching for new photos. This makes InstaView ideal for events where you want to show photos as they are made. If your camera is connected over WiFi to your Mac, open the folder the photos arrive in with InstaView and it will show new photos as soon as they arrive on your Mac.
• Start recent folders with a single click from the welcome screen.
• Navigate your photos and videos quickly with a thumbnail grid.
• Multiple viewing modes.
Choose how to use the available screen-space. Zoom to fit, stretch to fill or fill the screen without stretching.
• Large pointers. These large pointers are great when your audience is viewing from a distance where the normal mouse pointer is hard to see. While you click the mouse on the photo, InstaView shows a large pointer.
• Custom transition effects.
• InstaView can display the filename or complete filepath in the lower-left corner.
• Automatic playback at startup.
You can let InstaView open the last used folder and start playback automatically.
• Order photos by filename or modification time.
• You may not always want to use full-screen mode, so you can also switch to showing photos in a window.
A free demo version of InstaView is available online.
This version supports Apple Silicon.
Some small improvements and bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I needed! Finally.
I needed a slidwshow that had live updates of images as they are added to the folder.
I have been looking for such an app for years. This one finally does that!
$9.99 is a bit high for a slideshow, but charge what the market will bear I guess. (I bought it)
But it is configurable enugh to work for my upcoming event.
I’m not a big fan of the transitions. Hopefully more will be added.
This is the BEST photo viewer for the Mac OS
As a former Windows user, I have been searching for YEARS for photo viewers that were as good as what you can find in the Windows world, and I now crown v1.2 of InstaView the KING of photo viewers for Mac OS, now that it has thumbnail views (just press the G key to go to thumbnails, scroll to find the photo you want, then double-click it). If you’re like me, you like quick access to your photos (thumbnail view) AND you like to be able to see them at 100% magnification (which InstaView does). Do yourself a favor and get this app….it might be the last photo viewer you ever buy.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.