Hiring top hospitality talent on the go just got easier. From chefs to event servers and dishwashers, you can hire talented staff for permanent full-time or part-time positions and hourly gigs to complement your staffing needs.
With Instawork’s business app you’ll be able to easily post jobs and gigs, manage your job listings, screen candidates, schedule interviews, manage your interview schedule and hire great employees.
FIND AND HIRE HOURLY STAFF
• Post gigs to complement your staffing needs
• Book qualified hourly staff and schedule shifts
• Manage your staffing schedule and get real-time notifications on staff’s arrival time, etc
• Simple billing after each shift and Instawork handles all payments to staff
• Rate and review staff and select favorites for future shifts
POST PERMANENT JOBS AND REVIEW CANDIDATES
• Browse and manage applicants for any of your job posts
• Get push notifications when applicants apply or book interviews
• Contact thousands of nearby candidates to maximize your reach
• Message applicants directly from within Instawork
• Quickly create and manage time blocks for candidates to schedule interviews
• See your upcoming interviews, take notes and review resumes right from your phone
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
• Update your company profile, team members and notifications.
• Use your Instawork profile on your website to increase visibility to candidates
• Get free $$$ - easily refer other businesses to Instawork to get free job posts
Got any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Connect with Instawork:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/instawork.jobs
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/instawork.jobs
Twitter - https://twitter.com/instawork
Blog - https://blog.instawork.com
Terms and Conditions - https://instawork.com/legal/instawork-terms-of-use
Thanks for using Instawork to find the best hospitality staff for FOH and BOH positions. We're currently operating in the Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco Bay Area and coming soon to more cities!
We've made things a little easier and killed a few bugs. Because bugs are never good in the food business. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or feature requests.
Ratings and Reviews
It does not show the candidate profile
This app was doing great until they didn't screw it up! Now you can't see the profile of your candidates from your phone. It gets stuck and you're waiting and waiting...no answer
You gotta first check it from your PC answer on the chat system and then use the app only to see your candidates.
I hope they will fix it soon.
They do not verify that workers are qualified or ethical
The instawork staff (not workers) are HORRIBLE AND INCOMPETENT! It’s like dealing with the worst used car salesman who is on dope you’ve ever seen. They don’t value the workers, even if the businesses always rate you highly. They are shady about pay and won’t pay you if a business cancels the gig with less than 24 hr notice, which can cause you to miss other jobs. They rarely respond to inquiries and treat you like cattle if they do. I hope they go out of business because it seems like they are already on their way. Poor quality oversight and they don’t prequalify any workers so you are always taking a gamble when hiring thru them. They charge an average of $7-8 per hour per worker on top of booking fee and worker pay rate. Very risky to your business reputation and brand.
This “business” is the biggest scam out there.
I had to refund several clients because of the servers and bartenders short comings. The bartenders do not know how to bartend and the servers 9 times out of ten are awful. These people don’t check references, don’t do background checks and are awful business people. Besides the actual cost of the staff this business has put me out over 3k now on top of the inflated staffing costs. They will hate you with the low prices but then it’s anything but that hourly price to hire the staff.
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO HIRE STAFF AND I LEARNED THE HARD WAY THIS IS NOT THE WAY!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.