The Instinctive Drives app will help you maximize the power of I.D. and achieve better results faster - personally and professionally.
Quickly access insights and easy-to-use strategies to improve interactions, drive collaboration and accelerate success.
· For you: Accelerate success, increase fulfillment and reduce stress levels. Find out what you really need to be at your best in every role or relationship. Get tips to share with others on how to best collaborate with you and give you feedback.
· For your relationships: Improve every relationship and interaction. Look up friends, family or colleagues and get instant tips on what they need to be at their best and how to best communicate and engage with them.
· For groups: Get aligned and into action to reach goals with faster with less conflict. Create a group - family, community work or sports – and discover how its wired: its I.D. Culture. Find out what the group should look out for to ensure success, strategies to overcome potential challenges, and ways in which you can help to engage, motivate and help it reach its goals.
You’ll also get access to resources on finding greater success across all areas of your life including leadership, communication, parenting and more!
What is Instinctive Drives?
Everyone has a way of doing things that works for them. The I.D. questionnaire reveals exactly what drives and motivates you, identifying what you need to be at your best in everything you do.
Note: This app is designed for those who have already completed the I.D. Questionnaire and know their I.D.. To discover your I.D. visit www.instinctivedrives.com
- Allow expanding and collapsing of the first person (I'm at my best when) bullet points to accommodate the new expanded contents.
- Updated the heading from "I'm at my best when I" to "I'm at my best when".
- Added Reports and Videos link to the side menu.
- Fixed the bug where some devices is getting the old first person bullets.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.