InstruNOTE Ear and Interval Training is an extremely effective and fun training course that sharpens your ear and better prepares you for music classes and qualifies you for advanced music study and performance. More than 60 complete lessons and activities included!
The FREE diagnostic quickly and painlessly identifies your strengths and weaknesses, recommending a starting level from 0 to 5. Even the most experienced musicians will find much to hone their skills, including a comprehensive primer on augmented and diminished interval systems, commonly used but rarely identified scale modes, and multi-note arpeggio and chord recognition. Perfect pitch and relative pitch is carefully identified and cultivated.
Once you choose your level, you simply have to use the app for 10 to 15 minutes a day (or several times a week), and it will automatically track your progress and bring you review and lessons that will be most helpful for you that day. Each person is unique, and InstruNOTE customizes itself to your skills!
- Short introductory course is FREE!
- More than 60 fully voiced lessons across 5 levels
- Best used in frequent (daily) but short 5 to 15 minute sessions
- Ability to read music is NOT required
- Optionally correlates your study and progress with your private music teacher by connecting your InstruNOTE Student account with their InstruNOTE Teacher account.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Updated to 64-bit
Ratings and Reviews
Not a bad concept and lesson structure but holy crap $50 is ridiculous for this app! Sorry but 15 minutes on the most basic lesson is not selling me on this price.
Rethink your app
Seemed like a great idea and since I'm a beginner violinist your app looked like a great way to help train my ear.
Unfortunately, there's no way on earth I would spend $15 each for 4 different lessons.
Makes ear training easy
I have terrible pitch, but I love music. I'm trying this out to see if it helps me -- maybe if I improve my ear a little I can enjoy singing in the church choir again. I've been trying it I just for a few days, but I really think I'm getting better. The interface is easy to use and I like how I can choose to train for as little as three minutes. I thought I'd just use it for five minutes a day, but I'm usually still enjoying myself when the five minutes is over, so I keep going.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Megan Chan
- 81.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Chans
- In-App Purchases
- Ear and Interval Training - All Levels $49.99
- Ear and Interval Training - Level 1 $14.99
- Ear and Interval Training - Level 2 $14.99
- Ear and Interval Training - Level 3 $19.99
- Ear and Interval Training - Level 4 $24.99
- Ear and Interval Training - Level 5 $24.99