Stay connected & on top of your cases! Download now & start collaborating with your team using INSZoom Case Manager App.
- Never miss Appointments, Court Dates and To-Dos
- Access Client data on the go
- Powerful search tool to find Clients and Cases
- Instantly record notes through speech to text
- Upload documents securely straight from any mobile device
- Designate tasks to your team for quick collaboration
- Send e-mail to Clients and your team
Multi-factor Authentication Support:
Case Manager Mobile App now supports Multi-factor Authentication. If your organization has subscribed to Multi-factor Authentication feature for INSZoom case management application, same feature will be supported by mobile App as well.
Users need to register their preferred device for authentication in web-application and then mobile app will support it for each login attempt.
What is Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)?
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) essentially adds an additional layer of security to your online accounts. Verifying your identity using a second factor of authentication such as your phone, or security token prevents anyone but you from logging in an application such as INSZoom, even if they know your password. Passwords are increasingly becoming easy to compromise whereas MFA is separate and independent from your username and password. Thus, even if the password is compromised, no unauthorized person will be able to access the application using your login credentials. Looking at the new workforce and the nature of work, which is becoming more remote day by day; even technology giants have realized the importance of using a second form of authentication to grant access to their applications.
Multi-factor Authentication is a Subscription feature and thus, INSZoom superusers/administrators of your firm need to subscribe to the feature from the INSZoom Subscriptions module to let users get started with Multi-factor Authentication.
Access Important Documents and Dates of a Foreign National:
Foreign National Documents such as Passport, Visas, I-797s, I-94s etc. is vital information required during consultation, case assessment and preparation. Now you can access these documents with their status and validity dates for each Foreign National in Mobile App.
Snap and upload document, Upload documents from Photos App:
Mobile App currently supports uploading documents from device file storage. Users with IOS mobile device can now
• Take a photo of the document and upload to Foreign national or Case Profile.
• Upload a photo from the Photos App
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- INSZoom.com Inc
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 1999-2020 INSZoom.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.