Master your reflexes with the fastest shooter ever created!
*Note: Intake is a high-performance game; close other apps for best results. *
Intake is the new retro-futuristic drugstep arcade shooter from Cipher Prime. In this psychedelic shooter, you battle a never-ending barrage of pills, pushing your skill and reflexes to the limit to avoid a lethal dosage. Blast and combo your way through an epic cascade of audiovisual mayhem so intoxicating it comes with its own warning label.
FULL GAMECENTER SUPPORT!
* Classic Arcade Shooter: From its aspect ratio to its fast-paced gameplay, Intake is directly inspired by classic arcade shooters and SHMUPs with just a hint of FPS love.
* Achievements: Over 70 finely tuned achievements that will teach even the most seasoned player new tricks. These are not your typical progress-only achievements.
* Challenge Modes: Acceleration, Minefield, Reaction, and Flood modes will challenge every aspect of how you play.
* Gameplay Changing Features: Grab vitamins while you play and trade them in for intense game upgrades. You can even turn the game into a SHMUP if you show your skills.
* Dubstep Soundtrack: Infinite wubs. Classy ones.
* High Scoreboard and Game Stats: Keep track of your high scores and other gameplay statistics.
* Colorblind Modes: Intake offers colorblind modes for players with deuteranopia, protanopia, and tritanopia.
BE AGGRESSIVE! Intake is back and ready to roll on the latest iPad devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Frenzied tapping is the only defense against an endless shower of neon vitamins in this spellbinding arcade shooter. While its premise is straightforward, Intake positively gleams under layers of polish. Featuring a hum-worthy dubstep soundtrack, rewarding achievements, and unlockables that alter everything from difficulty to the game’s looks, Intake is a one-of-a-kind experience that’ll leave you hooked.
Game is good
The game is really good and addicting, and would be even better if new updates didnt delete my progression. Seriously and I paid money to get some extra points( because i wanted to try party mode) now everything is closed
Could be a dollar less expensive but still kinda worth it.
Ok, I first had this game on pc but it wasn't a third as fun as playing it on the iPad. People already know shooting things is so much fun. But it feels good to actually shoot with your accuracy and reflex, much more than using a mouse or any other aiming tool! As a fan of accuracy and song games (osu is my favorite) I have to say, it is like a complete new feeling from this game to other song-accuracy like games because in this one you SHOOT things.
I have a note though. If you play it over and for failing at level 10, the music MIGHT get on your nerves so watch out! I'd say it is worth the money but at the same time there are a lot more which you could get by this value but is still so much fun. I recommend playing osu and/or cytus before trying this one. And consult your doctor before playing this! Have fun!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cipher Prime Studios Inc.
- 286 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © (c) 2013 Cipher Prime Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Vitamin Pack Three $4.99
- Vitamin Pack Two $2.99
- Vitamin Pack One $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.