The Integra Controller is the official Integra remote control application that allows users to conveniently operate compatible Integra network products from their iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
The intuitive, user-friendly interface makes it easy to get more from your audio entertainment experience.
This app not only has the usual remote control functions (play/stop, volume control, etc.), it also has a multi-room feature that allows you to stream a different music track in every room or in a group of rooms. With this single app, you can stream CDs or Internet radio played through an AV amplifier in the living room to Integra or Onkyo compatible products in other rooms. *(Only compatible products released in 2016 or later)
Get more from your AV home entertainment experience with this app!
Main functions that can be operated through this application.
(1) Play music in each room or every room
- Lets you play music from music streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, DEEZER and TIDAL, your music library on your smart device, or your NAS drive on FireConnect compatible products.
- You can play your music via radio, Bluetooth and USB.
(2) Remote control functions
- You can operate general control functions (play/stop, control the volume, select the input source, etc.) from your smartphone.
(3) Operation of connected product（home theater product such as AV amplifier）
- Lets you control a Blu-Ray Disc player or TV that is connected to an AV amplifier or home theater product via HDMI.
(4) Control of streaming audio files from a DLNA-compatible server. Your iPhone/iPod touch can be used to select music directly from the server
(5) FLAC, DSD, and Apple Lossless playback capability via Home Media function (selected models only)
*By setting the “Network Standby” menu item in the unit’s initial settings to ON, you can use this application to turn on the power of the unit.
Compatible models (Models released in April 2016 or later)
2016 Receivers and Pre Amps
■ Please note:
・Updating to at least iOS 8.0 is required to use Integra Control Pro
・All models require a firmware update to use Integra Control Pro
・Available Service depends on regions
Compatible with 2019 model AV Receivers.
Ratings and Reviews
This app seems to be the ‘best’ thing available to connect my iPad to my Onkyo Integra receiver- unfortunately it constantly fails to connect. Reprogramming the receiver every few days seems the only way to get it to connect. The app never displays the album cover of what is being played, and I still have to go into my iTunes page to connect to the receiver in addition to using the app.
Polished remote app with a sexy UI
Overall an excellent remote app for your Integra. Looks polished and it’s more responsive than my LG TV remote app. The dark UI is ideal for night use and it handles multiple zones well.
My only complaint is when you watch a movie from a streaming app on your TV, the Integra app is unable to show you the HDMI ARC audio format and just displays UNKNOWN instead of stereo, 5.1, Atmos etc. It would be great if Integra could fix that bug.
Tried to connect to a brand new DHC 60.7 with latest firmware and with a wired network connection from an iPhone. Can’t connect after multiple attempts. Then typed the IP address of the 60.7 into this app and that also never connects. I can ping the DHC successfully from a windows PC via WiFi so the DHC isn’t the problem.
- ONKYO DEVELOPMENT & MANUFACTURING CORPORATION
- 75.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ONKYO CORPORATION
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.