INTEGRIS Rx is a free application that connects you to your local INTEGRIS hospital pharmacy. Search for your preferred pharmacy using your ZIP code or GPS location, then save the pharmacy as your favorite to keep connected! Along with submitting refill requests, you will also have access to important data about your prescriptions while on the go.
From the app, you will be presented with a variety of valuable tools:
• Login to view and request refills from your prescription profile
• Access a pocket profile--a summary of your recent prescriptions, prescribing physicians, allergy history and more
• View the drug monograph information for most drugs in your prescription history
• View your pharmacy's location, phone number, and store hours
• Quickly request refills without logging in by typing the Rx numbers or scanning the Rx barcodes
• Receive an immediate response confirming the validity of the prescription number
The INTEGRIS Rx application is developed by Computer-Rx Pharmacy Software.
Updated for better compatibility with most recent iOS release.
Ratings and Reviews
Clunky and confusing
The app has not been updated in 10 months. It has issues when you go to refill a prescription there is an option to pick up or deliver. The options are jumbled together so it’s confusing which one you are choosing. If you do choose deliver you have to pick up anyway. I used to get text messages when my refills were ready for pick up but I don’t anymore. This could be a very helpful app and used by more but I’ve heard ppl say it’s not worth the hassle so they call in instead. There are more issues I can list with finding your prescriptions that need to be refilled and the way to go about it. Please contact me if you would like more feedback.
App Doesn’t Work
I used to be able to scan my prescription bottle for refills at the INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Emergency Department Pharmacy. It was a rough process but most of the time it worked. Recently, however, I received error messages every time I tried to refill, saying I needed to call or go to the pharmacy in person. I discovered that the ED Pharmacy had been removed as an option but no one knows why.
Today I noticed the app has t been updated in 3 years! Someone is not very concerned with customer service.
Messed up app
This app was decent 5 years ago. Now it is almost useless because part of the text overlaps other text within the app making it difficult to read anything. DESPERATELY needs a good update that will make it functional. A lot of people could use this app but the way it is now it’s practically useless as it’s nearly impossible to read anything in the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Computer-Rx