Completely redesigned, the new app uses an intuitive layout that lets users quickly browse through Intelligentsia’s full lineup of coffees.
The brew guides have been revised and, in response to customer demand, we’ve added steps for the Aeropress, and a brew calculator so guests can get the information they need to make every brew perfect. The guide works in tandem with a timer that prompts with instructions at just the right moment.
Users can purchase Intelligentsia coffees directly within the app, as well as any other product sold on our website. Additionally, users will have access to special promotions only available via the app, as well as updates on upcoming releases. You have a single account, so in-app, desktop and mobile purchases all live within your account profile. Don't want a profile? You can easily check out as a guest.
- Coffee information and offerings updated live from intelligentsiacoffee.com
- Brewing instructions for multiple brewing devices
- Customizable brewing calculator
- Multiple units of measure to always have the correct brew
- Updated timer with alerts and instructions
- Find Intelligentsia locations, hours, contact info and directions
- Bug Fixes
- Updated shopping experience
- Customer accounts now use intelligentsiacoffee.com credentials
- Updated brew guides
- Updated location info
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a facelift
Ordering coffee on this app should be easier. The purchasing is done through what is essentially a web browser within the app. Requiring a reCAPTCHA to log in to an app?!
Ordering coffee (that’s how they make money) should be a breeze for the customer. Integrate Apple Pay and make ordering as simple as a tap.
Please add Apple Pay and go native.
I'd love buy with this app but entering credit card information is so last year. And getting a 404 page in what should be a native app is just lazy.
No Boston location info
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.