“This is the most common sense approach to weight loss I’ve experienced.” Rethink your weight loss strategy with Intent. Our coaches help you make small changes and build sustainable habits to lose weight for the long-term.
• One-on-one support: Team up with one of our expert coaches to get the ball rolling. You can leave a note for your coach at any time, and you'll receive the support and accountability you need to achieve your goals.
• Personalized plan: Every week, your coach will recommend a short list of strategies you can try - designed to keep your momentum going.
• Small changes, lasting results: Small changes are easy to stick with. Your coach identifies the most effective changes to help you build a foundation for a healthier life.
“I have to say, I have experienced every type of diet for the last 10 years, and I didn’t think that Intent would enhance my weight loss experience. But having you as a gentle cheerleader has really made a difference to me!”
You can connect Intent to your Apple Health app to automatically share weight and steps data with your coach.
Our coaches adapt to you. Whether you’re starting a new diet or just trying to make some healthy changes, we can partner with you to ensure that you’re on the right track. If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Intent offers a monthly subscription at $29.99/month and a 6-month subscription at $89.99/6 months for access to our weight loss coaching, personalized guidance, and support.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.intentapp.com/terms
Fix meal deletion issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is EXACTLY what I was seeking, at exactly the price point I was willing and able to pay, and the coaching has exceeded my expectations. I find both the pre-programmed content and the weekly personalized coaching to be of high quality, and I recommend Intent highly to others, with two caveats.
1. This coaching program (indeed, any coaching program) will only be as successful as the work you are willing to put in. If you have tried other programs and diets in the past and blamed “them” when you failed, and not yourself for failing to stick to it, then you will need to adjust your perspective before starting something new. Only YOU can change yourself.
2. Second, if you need a coach who is always instantly available, this program may not be for you. But if you’re sufficiently motivated and organized to hold yourself accountable to the program as it unfolds, and weekly check ins are sufficient, then it might just be perfect for you, as it has been for me.
I don’t usually rate apps, but I really felt the need to seeing as there is not much feedback about this one. I have been using this app about 3 months and I am down around 10 lbs. This app teaches you how to take your current diet and make small changes so you are more likely to have long lasting results. You have to check in daily, but it is simple and doesn’t require you to document everything you eat. Using this app, on a weekly basis you are able to “chat” to re-evaluate areas you can improve and see how you are doing. If you’re someone looking to begin your weight loss journey but do not want to completely change your eating habits, this is a perfect place to begin.
Learning how to lose weight sensibly with support!
I am a healthy eater, organic, cook most of the food I eat. I’m allergic to eggs and sensitive to gluten, etc. I’m was overweight by 10 lbs and decided I needed help so signed up with Intent for nutritional advice and support. Discovered portion control and some of my food choices, like starchy veggies had to go in order to lose weight. I am consisting losing a few tenths of a lb every day or other day now so it’s working. Intent helps you find a coach that’s right for you. Mine is absolutely perfect for me!
- Excipient, Inc.
- 46.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Excipient, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Weight Loss Coaching $29.99
- Weight Loss Coaching $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.