gta-5-map.com app comes to iOS! Fully interactive GTA V Map!
**IMPORTANT** Will not work on iPod Touch - Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about this.
Thousands of Grand Theft Auto 5 locations broken down into over 45 categories! Search by category or by keyword to quickly find what you're looking for!
• Over 2000 locations!
• Track your collectibles and sync your progress to the site.
• Weapon pickups, vehicle spawns, body armor, easter-eggs, collectibles.... 45+ different categories!
• 4 Map Types: Atlas, Satellite, Road & Inverted UV
• Search Feature - just like the real Google Maps.
• Add Notes - Add and edit your notes and sync them with the desktop version!
• Offline Mode - Map is available offline (but without locations)
If you find a bug, let me know and I'll try my best to fix it - firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Rockstar - GTA 5 and all it's trademarks and whatnot belong to them! I just wanted to make a cool app that people would find useful!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fix for some views not showing on iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
I really wish that once you opened a label (spaceship parts for instance) you could close them one at a time rather than having to either open them all or close them all at once it would greatly help in finding things more efficiently without going to the same place twice. Fix that and I'll give it five..
I've been using the browser version to keep track of things, but decided to try out the app after having login problems on the site. No labels on any of the roads or important areas makes this app pretty useless for me. I tried adding a few notes, and after hiding them, could not get them to come back. Adding notes accurately is also difficult, since I couldn't seem to hold and drag them to exactly where I wanted them, so they're always a bit off.
Might come back when this gets more refined, but for now I'll just stick to my imgur album of actually labeled maps.
Nice and simple tool
It's so useful to have the map and tasks up on my phone, to locate and check off the collection tasks. The ability to add personal notes is handy, too. Although, I can only get them to display by creating a new note.
Syncing seems to work from app to web, but not vice versa.
All in all, pretty good and worth a dollar.
The developer, Digitech Apps, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Oisin O'Neill
- 69 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Oisin O'Neill 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Remover $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.