- Selected by Apple as iPhone App of the Week in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Overall New & Noteworthy in France, China
- Discover an easy and fun way to learn analog/digital clocks.
- 2012 Parents' Choice Silver Award winner - Parents' Choice Foundation
- Learn to tell the time in different languages! Multiple languages all recorded by native speakers (English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Korean, Chinese and Italian).
"a thorough, well thought out approach to learning and practicing the art of telling time" -- www.theiphonemom.com
"an incredible process to teach your child time-based concepts using nothing but your iPad or iPhone" - 5 out of 5 stars -- www.theiphoneappreview.com
- Includes 9 beautifully hand drawn interactive clocks that comes with movable hour and minutes hands especially designed for small fingers!
This app was made for you by artists and educators, with the help from school teachers and mother’s groups to bring you the best app in learning to tell the time for young beginners. We understand the many challenges faced by parents when explaining concepts to young children and that is why Interactive Telling Time balances the need for learning with fun and interactive games.
Interactive Telling Time is great for kids from ages 3 to 12 and comes in 5 difficulty levels so that it helps kids master telling time progressively (statistics is provided to help keep track of your child’s progress).
Beautifully illustrated with many adorable clock designs and accompanied by encouraging voice-overs and cheerful background music, this app creates a kid-friendly environment to enhance their learning experience.
Interactive Telling Time Features:
- Universal app for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Learn to set the time via Interactive clocks with movable hour and minute hand!
- Learn to read a clock/to tell time.
- Learn conversion between analog clock and digital clock
- Learn the concept of day and night.
- Learn how to use AM/PM, 12 hour and 24 hour clock notation.
- Quiz Mode (Learn concepts such as ‘o’clock‘, ‘midnight’, ‘half past’, ‘quarter past’, ‘quarter to’, ‘past’, ‘to’, etc.)
- Designed for kids aged 3-12! 5 difficulty levels to choose from.
- A score board to keep track of kid’s progress
- Tutorials for young learners.
- Virtual Aquarium reward - Your kids will want to play to try to win all the rewards!
Beautifully designed interface:
- 9 Beautifully Hand Drawn Interactive Clock including:
+ Simple Teaching Clock (crisp indicators to make it simple and easy)
+ Lion Clock,
+ Train Clock,
+ Aquarium Clock,
+ Moon Clock,
+ Flower Clock,
+ Gears Clock,
+ Owl Clock and
+ Seven Wonders Clock!
- Creatively designed animated rotating earth which alternates between sunrise, noon, sunset, and night backgrounds.
- Easy to use interface specifically designed for young learners
Additional Fun Games with educational values:
- Stop The Clock - A fun and exciting game designed with an educational focus. With the clock minutes hand ticking, kids will have to stop the clock as per quiz question (for example, Stop the clock at 9:45!).
- Clock Puzzle - help kids learn the positions and use of all clock components such as digits, hour hand and minute hand.
- Discover time at your own pace in our new Explore Time play mode!
* Still undecided? Try our lite version for FREE!
Just search for “Interactive Telling Time Lite” in the App Store
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
- Optimized app
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am a teacher and tutor. I use this app daily. Kids really connect to the games. I love the variety in difficulty. My only complaint is there should be a way to have multiple players. The kids REALLY do not like sharing the aquarium. It would also be nice to have a monitoring system that records errors (instead of me keeping track), but the multiple players is more important.
Best I’ve used!
I’ve taught my grandchildren and countless students how to tell time using this app. Choosing progression when they are ready, the variety of games/activities, and the reward fish (which I really hadn’t expected to be such a big deal to the kids) make this app superior to others I’ve used.
App is no longer functioning in the latest iOS update. My kids are so disappointed and sad!
- GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
- 80.3 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.