Interior Design magazine is the essential resource for every design professional and enthusiast, on all projects, throughout the entire design process. Interior Design, the design authority, shapes design opinions, while providing boundless inspiration and vital information through compelling coverage of the most groundbreaking projects, products, and people in the industry.
This app includes downloadable versions of the most recent issues of Interior Design Magazine, available via in-app purchase, or via a Digital Subscription.
• The subscription lasts for one year from the date of purchase and costs $19.99/year
• The subscription allows access to all published content in the app
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Single issue purchases are also available.
Updates the underlying app platform to the latest version.
Ratings and Reviews
Still very crashes, but less again
**Update - Version 4 is so close to being fully-functional - the page loading is mostly faster and I've only had one crash in about 30 pages of viewing. Still seems to start slowing down after several pages viewed, but less crashing makes me happier. Wish they could fix the bug that makes it get slower and still crash.**
Now it only crashes every 15 pages or so on my iPad, instead of every 5 pages or so. I guess that's progress...
Asks for updated version
This app no longer works on my iPad. It started asking me to update to the latest version although there is no new version.
I deleted the app and reinstalled thinking that might help. Now it no longer gets past the home screen. I lost all my issues that had been loaded.
Purchased the digital subscription but cannot view
I purchased the digital subscription but I cannot really view the magazine on my iPad .
I think I wasted 20 dollars on it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Sandow
- In-App Purchases
- Interior Design Magazine (Digital) $19.99
- December 2011 Issue of Interior Design $4.99
- June 2012 Issue of Interior Design $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.