The free Intermedia AnyMeeting Webinar mobile app makes it easy for users to attend and actively participate in webinars on-the-go. Available for AnyMeeting webinar attendees only.
- Easily join webinars from the webinar link in your email or calendar invite
- Connect to webinar using Wifi or cellular networks
- View webinar presentations up close
- Participate in polls, ask questions, and send emoji’s
- And more
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helps with taking your meeting on the go
Let us be honest, nobody takes part in online meetings on mobile devices by choice. The screen us too small, video processing eats up the battery... We all would rather use a laptop or a desktop.
But when you are on the go and do not have a choice, this app does an amazingly good job. I can see other people just well enough; i can share my camera to make the meeting more fun and invite comments about my car interior, i can see the presentation - and the audio works both ways. What else do I need?
Good job, Anymeeting!
- Can’t transition between devices (says email is in use, even if first device closed).
- Can’t move a device from Wi-Fi to cell.
- Can’t see questions I’ve asked.
- Question lines don’t wrap. Hard to ask in depth questions, especially on mobile.
App doesn’t work well
Used this for the first time for a webinar and had the following issues:
-Could only comment private, not in a group.
-Could not see chat from others
-Wasn’t able to come out of the app to go to other apps without powering my phone
-Call was choppy
Hopefully the desktop experience is better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.