A leading engineering journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids publishes 36 issues per year of refereed papers describing significant developments in computational methods that are applicable to scientific and engineering problems in fluid mechanics, fluid dynamics, micro and bio fluidics, and fluid-structure interaction.
Download the app today for an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the latest research in fluids even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to [JOURNAL_NAME] on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included
The Editors encourage contributions in the areas of multi-physics, multi-disciplinary and multi-scale problems involving fluid subsystems, verification and validation, uncertainty quantification, and model reduction.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (52 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $899.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $899.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 19 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Int. Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids (mobile only) $899.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.