The International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) is a bi monthly open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the computer Network Security & its applications. The journal focuses on all technical and practical aspects of security and its applications for wired and wireless networks. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern security threats and countermeasures, and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
- Improvements in User interface and reader
- Magzter Inc.
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 16 @ AIRCC Publishing Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- International Journal of Network Security & its Applications - July 2015 $39.99
- International Journal of Network Security & its Applications - May 2015 $39.99
- International Journal of Network Security & its Applications - March 2015 $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.