Prepare for your next trip, avoid delays, and stay safe when traveling at home or abroad with the International SOS Assistance App.
Make the most of your International SOS Membership with the Assistance App. Find personalised pre-trip checklists, world-renowned medical and security advice, and up-to-date COVID-19 travel restriction information to help you avoid problems and trip disturbances.
Have a problem or need advice? The International SOS Assistance App gives you 24/7, worldwide access to a team of 12,000 health, security and logistics experts. Use the Assistance App for anything; from understanding what vaccinations you need before travel, to guidance on what to do in case of an emergency.
Not traveling? Use the app to research future trips and stay aware of developing situations in your home location.
• Travel with Confidence: Access personalised pre-travel checklists help you prepare for your next trip.
• COVID-19 Travel Restrictions: Access tools to help you understand border closings and the impact of COVID-19 on your next trip.
• Vaccination and Visa Requirements: Keep track of the exit and entry requirements for different countries and regions.
• Explore with Confidence: Learn the culture, best practices, and services all for regions all over the world.
• Everything in One Place: Manage all of your upcoming trips and reservations in one place.
• Stay Aware of Situations that May Affect Your Health, Safety or Travel: Stay safe in an emergency with location-based push alerts providing details and guidance in an emergency.
• Get Help When you Need it Most: Call or chat with a medical or security expert 24/7, from any location in the world, with one touch.
• Get Started Fast: Use your organisational email address and password to log in.
• Multiple Languages: Use the app in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese or Korean.
Minor improvements and security updates
Ratings and Reviews
I can now see upcoming travel and I like the new colours
I've been using this app for travel for almost 3 years and it has been quite good for viewing country risks. But this new version is much better because it also shows me my upcoming travel and relevant alerts which is super useful. And I like the new colours.
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thank you so much for the review! Stay safe!
This is a paid service?
This is not a review of the services provided should you call, this is a review of the App itself.
The App is cumbersome and has the feel of a first time developer. It is very rudimentary. The US State Department has more relevant information.
The “Physical Safety” travel warnings information presented is out of date. I would expect information to be color coded and presented in 4 categories: Current (what is happening); Recent History (what has happened within the past month); and Historical (what’s happened from 1 month to 5 years ago-in a condensed overview); then linked with US State Dept (and others) Travel Warnings.
For “Health Safety” here is no information provided via App for prophylactic advice to mitigate local health concerns. Appropriate links to US CDC, WHO, and others should be made easily accessible. There is no mention of the quality of locale health service capability, or location/contact information.
The only information provided via App for those “on the road” is a phone number to call, which in most cases is not a local country call, let alone a toll free number.
This App, if any indication of services provided, screams go elsewhere!
Does not work with personal travel policies
The app does not recognize membership numbers for personal travel insurance purchased directly from the International SOS website. Customer service contact to try to get it working is useless, providing clueless responses such as :”We don’t know who the account manager for this membership number is. Please reach out to the account manager or the person who provided you with this membership number “. This, after forwarding the automatic email confirmation of the purchase, complete with membership number, instructions to download the app and instructions for contacting the the tech support folks that then sent me the clueless reply above. Makes it a worthless app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- International SOS Assistance, Inc.
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 International SOS Assistance Inc