Prepare for your next trip, avoid delays and stay safe with traveling with the International SOS Assistance App.
Make the most of your International SOS membership with the Assistance App. Find personalized pre-trip checklists, world-renowned medical and security advice, and up to date COVID-19 travel restriction information.
Have a problem or need advice? The International SOS Assistance App provides 24/7 worldwide access to a team of 12,000 health, security and logistics experts. Use the Assistance App for understanding what vaccinations are needed before travel; to guidance on what to do in the event of a crisis or emergency while away from home.
Not traveling? Use the Assistance App to research upcoming trips and to stay informed on developing situations in your home location.
• Everything in One Place: Manage upcoming trips and reservations all in one App.
• Get Started Easily: Login with your organizational email address and password.
• Travel and Explore with Confidence: Access personalized pre-travel checklists to help you prepare for your next trip. Plus, learn the culture and best practices for regions all over the world.
• Travel Restrictions: Understand border closings, exit and entry requirements, and the impact that COVID-19 may have on your next trip.
• Stay Aware and Informed: Stay informed during an emergency or crisis with location-based push alerts.
• Get Help When You Need It: Call or chat with medical and security experts 24/7, from any location in the world.
• Available in Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian and Spanish.
Additional bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I can now see upcoming travel and I like the new colours
I've been using this app for travel for almost 3 years and it has been quite good for viewing country risks. But this new version is much better because it also shows me my upcoming travel and relevant alerts which is super useful. And I like the new colours.
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thank you so much for the review! Stay safe!
This is a paid service?
This is not a review of the services provided should you call, this is a review of the App itself.
The App is cumbersome and has the feel of a first time developer. It is very rudimentary. The US State Department has more relevant information.
The “Physical Safety” travel warnings information presented is out of date. I would expect information to be color coded and presented in 4 categories: Current (what is happening); Recent History (what has happened within the past month); and Historical (what’s happened from 1 month to 5 years ago-in a condensed overview); then linked with US State Dept (and others) Travel Warnings.
For “Health Safety” here is no information provided via App for prophylactic advice to mitigate local health concerns. Appropriate links to US CDC, WHO, and others should be made easily accessible. There is no mention of the quality of locale health service capability, or location/contact information.
The only information provided via App for those “on the road” is a phone number to call, which in most cases is not a local country call, let alone a toll free number.
This App, if any indication of services provided, screams go elsewhere!
Does not work with personal travel policies
The app does not recognize membership numbers for personal travel insurance purchased directly from the International SOS website. Customer service contact to try to get it working is useless, providing clueless responses such as :”We don’t know who the account manager for this membership number is. Please reach out to the account manager or the person who provided you with this membership number “. This, after forwarding the automatic email confirmation of the purchase, complete with membership number, instructions to download the app and instructions for contacting the the tech support folks that then sent me the clueless reply above. Makes it a worthless app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- International SOS Assistance, Inc.
- 55.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 International SOS Assistance Inc