Welcome to the UK! As an international or EU student coming to the UK to study, you can now access useful information, tips and links in seconds - discreetly, even when offline.
As an optional extra, UK universities and colleges can customise the app to provide information about local support in one place, so students know where to get support.
Open the app and:
- find out how to prepare for study in the UK
- discover how to make the most of the first few weeks
- know where to get support when you need it
- get advice on housing, money and transport
- learn about how to study and get the best possible marks in your exams
- become more resourceful in dealing with things like culture shock and feeling homesick
- get top tips on making new friends at university
- get insights into working in the UK - both during your studies and after graduation
- find out about life in the UK and local customs
- know how to navigate the UK health system and stay safe when going out
We've created this app to help you with your transition into student life and get organised. We wish you the best possible experience studying in the UK!
Minor content update to the University of Lincoln page
- Expert Self Care Ltd
- 42.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Expert Self Care Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.