Access your InterQual® Criteria on your tablet or smartphone with a few swipes of your finger. InterQual® Mobile offers you around-the-clock access to the latest and most accurate clinical content at your fingertips.
All app features are available for free. To access your InterQual content for use with InterQual Mobile, you will need to enter your InterQual Criteria licensing credentials. Please log onto the Change Healthcare Customer Hub (https://customerhub.changehealthcare.com) or contact your account manager to retrieve your Customer Number and License Number to obtain access to your InterQual® content.
InterQual Mobile offers:
• Greater portability. Access your InterQual content in an easy-to-use mobile application. Instead of being tethered to a computer, you can now access all your InterQual content anytime through your mobile device.
• Enhanced productivity. Spend less time navigating content with a simple tap-and-go menu that gets you to the content you need in a matter of seconds. You can access the clinical content you need whenever and wherever you need it.
• Easier access to the latest content. No more waiting to receive content updates through a single annual release. You can immediately download the latest and most accurate InterQual content as soon as it becomes available.
• Personalized navigation. With practical features such as bookmarks, annotations, and highlighting, you can easily find your most important or frequently used criteria as well as leave notes or comments for yourself about certain criteria sections. InterQual Mobile is currently available for the following InterQual Criteria products
InterQual® Level of Care Criteria
• Acute Adult
• Acute Pediatric
• Acute Rehabilitation
• Long-Term Acute Care
• Subacute & SNF
• Outpatient Rehabilitation & Chiropractic InterQual® Behavioral Health Criteria
• Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
• Substance Use Disorders
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
2019 Criteria not Available
2019 criteria is unavailable to download. Please update to allow downloading.
2019 criteria not found
Not sure this is an app issue or the issue is with Change Healthcare, but new 2019 criteria not found in app. I still have all the prior InterQual editions available but not 2019. I have verified I have the most recent app update. Sent message to Change Healthcare through the Customer Hub portal, waiting for response. For those inquiring about Customer ID and license number, if you have an account with Change Healthcare for InterQual you can find those numbers under the Administration button when signed into the Customer Hub portal/web page. You may have to check with your administrator who has access to the Hub. However, the numbers assigned to my organization are showing as invalid when trying to update my account in the app. These are the same numbers we have had since I started using the app two years ago. Hoping this is fixed soon.
Nice on the run
This app has many quirks. Most probably due to the security of ChangeHealth. It is only accessible by licensed users. It is great for quick access to the criteria when not near a deadline top.
- Change Healthcare Technologies LLC
- 28.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Change Healthcare Operations, LLC and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.